High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Crossroads College
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Crossroads College
- C+Crown College
- 4 Year
- Saint Bonifacius, MN
- 323 reviews
- CCollege of St. Joseph
- 4 Year
- Rutland, VT
- 56 reviews
- C+Southwest Minnesota State University
- 4 Year
- Marshall, MN
- 285 reviews
- BFaith Baptist Bible College & Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- Ankeny, IA
- 91 reviews
Crossroads College Reviews
Great in All Seasons – The campus is gorgeous in the fall! There is rain (not a lot), snow in the winter - which can be lots of fun! When spring hits - sunny days! Class is barely ever canceled because the campus is so small though. Rochester offers a good happy medium for weather.
Great Place to Live – Rochester is beautiful! There are parks, lots of places to shop- a mall less than five minutes away. Downtown has a lot to offer - also very close. There are movie theaters, and much more!
You Aren't Just a Number – Crossroads is a smaller community which allows students to get to know one another in depth. Professors are able to provide students with time and actually care about the students. Some profs even host cookouts or breakfasts for their classes at their homes at the beginning and end of semesters. The smaller community also allows students to be able to have a voice among their peers and be involved in activities. As far as academic programs, our Theology and Biblical studies program and professors are very professional. Several professors have published books, textbooks, essays, etc. Our Business program has many connections with the Rochester community which allows for opportunities for internships (the Mayo Clinic and IBM are pretty notable here). The social scene is what you put into it. There are a variety of activities put on by Student Council and Student Development. All in all, this school is wonderful!