Criswell is a private, Christian college located in Dallas, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 126 undergraduate students. The Criswell acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Biblical Studies, Theological and Ministerial Studies, and Psychology. Criswell graduates 22% of its students.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Criswell College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Criswell College Reviews
Criswell college is awesome! Great classes! Great professors! Classes are small, usually less than 30 people. The professors really care about you. Top notch education.
Criswell is an amazing school. I have learned so much in the two years I have been at Criswell. The professors are absolutely incredible and loving. I want to spend as much time as I can here!
From the very first minute on campus, staff and existing students have been very friendly and welcoming. The registrar has been very helpful and encouraging. She spent a considerable amount of time visiting with me in order for us to establish long and short term goals. I am very happy that I have begun school with Criswell.