Crevier's Cosmetology is a for-profit college located in Kalispell, Montana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 71 undergraduate students. The Crevier's Cosmetology acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Nail Technician. Crevier's Cosmetology graduates 80% of its students.
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Crevier's School of Cosmetology
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Crevier's School of Cosmetology Reviews
For what we attend school for, we have readily available assistance from student counselors, managers, experienced workers, and a complete, full service library.
Everyone I have encountered has been ready and willing to help not only themselves but also other people, we are all there for the same purpose and are all determined, fun, hard workers and at the end of the day any outsider could notice in a instant.
The people that attend the school are all there to learn, highly motivated and easily encouraged; i think all this is due to the quality of education and individual attention given to each student in any area.