Creighton University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.64 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.86 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.89 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
Creighton University Reviews
As a recent grad I cannot recommend Creighton enough to someone. Whether it was in the classroom, extracurricular activities, or socializing with friends, I grew as a person each and every day. I was treated to an amazing staff of professors, many coming from unique and diverse backgrounds, and all with my academic and professional growth as their chief priority. I also was lucky to meet some of the greatest people in the world, people I am lucky to call lifelong friends. In my four years at Creighton, I failed to meet someone I didn't enjoy being around. The university attracts students with strong values and I was able to see and realize this for the four years I was there. Additionally, there is a sense of culture and pride in the university that is prevalent not just through campus but through the city of Omaha as a whole. It is an amazing community to be apart of and I truly envy anyone who is just beginning their journey with the university. Roll Jays!
Creighton's pharmacy program is lacking. The professors are older and not completely up to date on technology or learning technique. Medicinal chemistry is still taught here, which I disagree with, seeing as most pharmacy schools have completely eliminated this program. Also, it is not a subject needed for taking the naplex. The distance students, like myself, feel secondary to campus students. Overall, this program needs an overhaul. New teachers should be brought in, or the material should be displayed in a fresh new way to keep their pharmacy students interested and to remain relevant to current topics. I would not recommend this pharmacy school, seeing as how there are better schools available. The only plus side to Creighton, is the distance program, which allows students to watch lectures, complete tests, and submit homework from home.
I do enjoy Creighton University. After visiting Simpson, Drake, and other private Midwest four year institutions I must say that Creighton's Campus just felt like home. The professors are all supportive and with a small student to teacher ratio, I feel like an actual person in their classes and can build a relationship with the professors. The food is excellent, Godfather's Pizza, Chinese, Latin American, Sushi, Burgers, and buffet styled mess halls are a good indication of the different food at Creighton. The dorms are a little on the dated side, yet they have modern amenities. The older buildings really gives the place a theme and a warm glow. Everything is nice and compact seeing that this campus is in the middle of Omaha and all of my classes are within 10-15 minutes of one another. The advisors are always courteous and listen to the students needs and wants.