Craven Community College Reviews

I loved going to school here. Most of the professors are easy to get along with with the exception of a couple. The workload is average and definitely doable. I am proud to say went to such I diverse, well-rounded school. I am actually going back this coming year.
I love craven. They have small classes room settings which allow the instructor to give you more one on one time to give you the help you need. I love the hands on approach assignments, that help you gain the hands on experience you may need once you graduates.
They really made me feel at home, and help me learn what college was all about. The only problem i have with the college is that they don't have internship for my chooses of what i want to be.
Start Your Review of Craven Community College
There are very helpful advisors. Classes are easy to find. Everyone wants to help. They even help you with your classes and class work. They set up a "TRIO" group that is specifically for the help of students anf their classes.
Craven Community College has its bumps sometimes, but overall they do a wonderful job getting everyone where they need to be at an affordable cost for in-state students. If you're out-of-state, they fail to tell you that it's actually really expensive, which then their slogan is invalid. But, either way, you get a lot for the money you pay and are given many opportunities to help out in the community and to succeed in life.
It has always been easy to register and sign up for classes. The process is simple and takes very little time! The community is absolutely great, and I often feel quite close to my professors and staff members. The early college program needs some review, as many of my younger peers have told me. I would also really like to see accessible counseling services or the like that could ramp into TRiO help and services.
I am just starting here at this school and so far to good. They are very flex and helping. The advisor that i seen just to help me get started seemed more excited about me starting school than I was. I work between 40 -60 hours a week and they have set me up with a very flexible schedule where I don't have to street about my work schedule.
The school did great with transferring over my credits I obtained from my previous school.
The technology takes some getting used to with the scattered layout, but it is very helpful once you get the hang of it.
There have been multiple faculty members that have been assisting me in the process of transferring my credits to the university I plan to attend.
There could be more courses offered, but the courses that are offered are taught by the best.
At my school, they are driven in the aspect of finding every student the right career path once graduating.
My specific major is business management and I feel that I am being taught the best I could be. As well as the Hugh preformance teaching, I receive great you touring and always feel comfortable asking for help.
My school has been nothing short of welcoming and understanding since I have arrived. We are in a military community and all of the employees of the school make it a point to set a welcoming foundation. As well as the atmosphere, the academics are taught with passion and followed every teacher makes it a point to have each student understand and feel comfortable with the material taught.
A lot of classes are being offered and you can pay a cheaper price compared to a university.
Some teachers are fantastic and some don't take the time to teach the students.
Not much to complain about.
Start Your Review of Craven Community College
Overall this is a good to school if your're looking to take college courses and the transfer to a university.
School is mediocre at best. Best if transferring to a university or just trying to complete some college credits while serving in the military.
I enjoy a lot of the school activities and have a great time studying on campus. My favorite is to sit outside near one of the fountains while I study.