Crafton Hills College Reviews

When I first transfered to CHC (Crafton Hills College) from CBU (California Baptist University) I was a little scared, but after walking onto the campus for the first time I felt at home. Crafton has so much diversity and welcoming people. I met friends fast and after getting into the Respiratory Program at CHC last fall, I can say this has been by far the best college experience. I highly recommend people to attend CHC, because it opens so many doors and has a lot of opportunities career wise available; from their respiratory program to their firefighter academy.
I believe Crafton is a wonderful school and I'm happy to call myself a student from this school. The professors are great and the learning environment could not be better.
Great professors and a great community college to attend if you plan on transferring to a 4-year university.
Review Crafton Hills College
The online classes that I have taken have been good. I have only had one class with a "bad" professor, but I would recommend them to students that do not have the availability to take all of their classes on campus. It takes some getting used to, especially when it comes to contacting the professor. There can be a delay when interacting with students and professors, but it is manageable. The course work is well balanced and distributed throughout the semester and is easy to manage if taking other classes.
My major of Physics does not have many others to share the experience with, but there are plenty of Engineering students. The workload is tough, but that is something that I was willing to take on. Anyone looking into majoring in Physics or Engineering should be prepared to work for their grades.
My experience at Crafton Hills College so has been mixed. Most of my professors have been great, but I have had the occasional bad professor. Overall, I have had a nice time at Crafton.
It really all depends on you. We all have lives to live and if you're serious about your education/career you would have to fix your flexibility around your classes just like you would do with your job.
I'm currently taking my first online class and I must say, it is very convenient considering I have a 10 month old. He's my first child but I knew that I wanted to continue with school so I took online classes into consideration.
Everything at this school is specifically to help you for your best.
So far my experience with my teachers have been straight forward and amazing. The professors aren't as strict as everyone said they'd be, in High School. They're reasonable.
I think it's great because if you're really serious about your major then getting into those programs will not only help you get a job right away, it will look good on your resume.
This is a great school if you plan on going in the medical field or firefighter department. Their programs are the best!
Many of the students are dedicated to their studies, but most of them plan to transfer to a university. The degree is a degree. It's not held to the standards of an Ivy League school, but it still shows completion of college level courses.
Our school is very crowded, so it's hard to get all of the classes that you want/need. It's important to get involved for two reasons: 1. To get to know new people and make your time at Crafton fun and memorable and 2. Some activities actually get you priority registration, meaning more classes!
I love the school. It's a beautiful campus, always clean and well maintained. If I could go back to high school, I would make sure that I took a foreign language only because this school is a community college. In other words, it feels like a big high school. I wish I was at a university, but if I had to go to a JC, it would be this one time and time again.
I've had some bad professors and good professors. I believe the majority want students to succeed. Although many courses at the college resemble high school courses. There's not much variety in the sciences. The class sizes are fairly small. Many of the math courses assign online homework which I think is just insane.
I'm not really that fond of how much of an impact a degree from Crafton has on future work. I know that an associates degree may boost income at a minimum wage job but nothing else.
Review Crafton Hills College
I never had the chance to grow at Crafton. As a Biology major, I learned a few things about experimentation but nothing outside of the classroom setting. There's no specialization in the sciences.
Not good at transferring students into Crafton, I had a whole year of schooling that they would not transfer in
Easy to learn, good flexibilt