COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most classes and services will be offered remotely, online, or hybrid through summer 2021. Email us at CHC_info@craftonhills.edu with any questions. Learn More
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade C minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Safetygrade A minus
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Locationgrade B
- Branch of
- San Bernardino Community Colleges
Crafton Hills College wants you to achieve your educational, career and personal goals. We are here to help!
You’re not just one of 5,500 students to us. You are an individual with ambition, aspirations and goals. We see your potential and will help you engage, learn and advance.
Not only is Crafton beautiful with new buildings and breathtaking views – there are tons of opportunities for interaction in student clubs, athletics, field trips, Three Peaks events and fun activities in the Quad.
We’ve got professors with master’s degrees and Ph.D.s –Experienced and dedicated. Connected and engaging.
We offer 50+ associate degrees and 25 career certificate programs, including our premier fire academy, that will ensure you train for a high-paying job or transfer to a four-year university. In fact, we have a track record of students transferring to their university of choice after two years at Crafton.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 64 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 62 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities273 Graduates
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)230 Graduates
- Natural Sciences139 Graduates
- Social Science Research Methods123 Graduates
- Psychology77 Graduates
- Business61 Graduates
- Fire Science and Fire Fighting50 Graduates
- Sociology45 Graduates
- Mathematics44 Graduates
- English25 Graduates
Multimedia: Digital Animation
Learn the 2D and 3D animation process used in the entertainment industry and in multimedia production. Develop and animate 2D and 3D characters and other objects used in animations and in games. This degree prepares you to transfer to a four year program in digital animation and/or to secure an entry-level position as a Character Designer, a 2D/3D Animator, or a Visual Development Artist.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey