Cozmo The School Beauty Academy Reviews

I love the career field I am going to school for!! I have had the best time in school so far...it's challenging, exciting, and definitely prepares us in every way we need!!
They have part time and full time classes and both are great times for everyone's schedule to fit into!
They're great and easy to maneuver!
Review Cozmo The School Beauty Academy
We are always in the know of new job prospects during our time here and even after!
They stay on top of all job offers available to us!! They post them up for us to see!!
I love Ms. Maria and Ms. Sally!!!
Welcoming from the start! The staff and teachers truly care about each individual student! We are all so close with one another and look after each other. I have learned so much in such a short amount of time and everyday I feel like I am surprising myself with my skills! The teachers are so motivating and always pushing us to do and be better! We get told on a daily basis if you work hard you could achieve any dream you want! These teachers truly believe in all their students and are constantly building us up when we feel down. I have never felt that in a classroom setting. I couldn't dream of going to a better school than this!!
Their website has lots of job postings and offerings on it
There are 2 Phases and you learn so much in the first class then move to the 2nd phase
Many salons come in and talk and help with hiring
Love it love it love it! Mrs. Elizabeth is so easy to learn from in phase 1
Love it here. Mr. Wade is the best!
They accept transfer credits from all schools and states
They have a job board and connections with local salons who come in regularly
The school is actively involved with local salons and has a job board that salons can post job offerings at
Phase 1 is great, learn all your hands on before moving onto the floor to work with clients
Teachers are great, have learned a lot already and happy I came here
Review Cozmo The School Beauty Academy
School is great, staff helps with everything and is very understanding. It's a smaller school and is family owned and operated. The owner is present daily and involved with the students and the school. Teachers have their Master's in Education is very well run
everyone from phase two seem to complain a lot. And phase one is always nervous to go into phase two
I am enrolled during a change in owners. It has made it hard.