1. Springfield, MO
  2. 4 Year

Cox College Reviews

I wish we had more diversity
Super safe, no crime at all.
Everyone wants to learn and be the best they can be
We don't have resident halls, classes are nice.
  • College Sophomore
  • 12 months ago
  • Housing
We don't have any fraternities or sororities.
Cox doesn't have sports but has a really nice gym.
The work load is hard but it is worth it.
There is a good security service in place here. I fell very safe.
After completion of my studies here, I feel I will have a very strong resume to help me find future employment.
  • Feb 8 2016
  • Value
The overall experience is great. Easy going instructors and nice classmates make for a great learning environment.
There is not a dorm per say. There are plenty of apartments available in a close vecinity.
The faculty and instructors are very down to earth and friendly. It is a great hands-on school to learn your skills. There is a great amount of book studying to learn the basics but the hands-on is a great re-enforcer of the skills presented in class.
I am currently living at home, and home is the best!
Nursing school is very rigorous by nature. The teachers want you to succeed, but expect you to work for it.
I did not receive enough aid to cover my school expenses, hence the reason I am searching for scholarships of all kinds.
  • Value
Being as it is a hospital school, consistent measures are taken to keep the students and patients healthy.
Cox College has a great simulation center to help students learn.
  • Campus
There are lots of options around to choose from depending on your taste.
  • Food
My adviser has been very helpful, as have been all other staff as well.
Cox College specializes in nursing, so I can expect that I will get an excellent education at this institution. My dad worked for Cox as a nurse for many years.