Cox College Reviews

I wish we had more diversity
Super safe, no crime at all.
Everyone wants to learn and be the best they can be
Review Cox College
We don't have resident halls, classes are nice.
We don't have any fraternities or sororities.
Cox doesn't have sports but has a really nice gym.
The work load is hard but it is worth it.
There is a good security service in place here. I fell very safe.
The overall experience is great. Easy going instructors and nice classmates make for a great learning environment.
After completion of my studies here, I feel I will have a very strong resume to help me find future employment.
There is not a dorm per say. There are plenty of apartments available in a close vecinity.
The faculty and instructors are very down to earth and friendly. It is a great hands-on school to learn your skills. There is a great amount of book studying to learn the basics but the hands-on is a great re-enforcer of the skills presented in class.
I am currently living at home, and home is the best!
Nursing school is very rigorous by nature. The teachers want you to succeed, but expect you to work for it.
I did not receive enough aid to cover my school expenses, hence the reason I am searching for scholarships of all kinds.
Being as it is a hospital school, consistent measures are taken to keep the students and patients healthy.
Cox College has a great simulation center to help students learn.
Review Cox College
There are lots of options around to choose from depending on your taste.
My adviser has been very helpful, as have been all other staff as well.
Cox College specializes in nursing, so I can expect that I will get an excellent education at this institution. My dad worked for Cox as a nurse for many years.