Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Covenant School of Nursing & Allied Health
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Covenant School of Nursing & Allied Health Reviews
Class sizes are small, about 40, so you get close with everyone. They don't have semesters anymore, it is in 8 modules (8 weeks long). Tests are generally every week or every other week. Yes there is a lot of info for each test but you can recall it better because it is still fresh on your mind.
We are the only major at the school so we don't see any other kinds of students. The workload is fairly heavy but if you commit and schedule you time you can do it. I really enjoy the module type classes instead of semesters. The facility is very nice and new.
We use a program called ATI and there are many many helpful resources that they provide. A lot of our assignments are on there also. The videos are especially useful.