COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
COVID-19 Admission FAQ Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade C
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade C+
- Dormsgrade B minus
- Campus Foodgrade C minus
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade A minus
Covenant College seeks to inspire and equip our students to be faithful stewards of their God-given abilities - all of our programs are designed with this in mind.
Our nationally-ranked academic program will challenge you, but you'll be confident knowing that you have the necessary resources at hand to help you along the way. Our accomplished faculty will become your teachers, mentors, and friends.
Covenant College is located in a suburb of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and many students make regular visits to experience the city life. Situated atop Lookout Mountain in Georgia, the 400 acre campus provides spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains, Chattanooga and seven states.
Covenant College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 26 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Economics27 Graduates
- Biology18 Graduates
- Elementary Education17 Graduates
- History16 Graduates
- Psychology15 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
- Sociology12 Graduates
- Arts11 Graduates
- English11 Graduates
- Philosophy11 Graduates
Majors study the actors and institutions that generate cooperation and conflict in society and among states.
- Hipster Wannabe31%
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 24 responses
- Reformed (Presbyterian)9%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 13 responses
Covenant College Reviews
While a WHOLE lot of good, there is some bad such as a big disconnect and power struggle between student development and students, a disconnect in cohesion between different administrative departments, poor diversity attempts with no resources to maintain students, and professors who have little sympathy to mental health or just say very insensitive things to students at times..