County College of Morris Reviews

awesome professors and environment to work at....if you're not sure where to start, start here! parking is tough
It was great, good experience, good professors, great area. Good college with amazing educations and programs.
County College of Morris was the "smart decision" school to attend. It had excellent academics for a reasonable price. The professors had office hours that met the needs of the students and were always engaging and eager to help. The campus was local and always kept beautiful. The parking situation was their downfall but it was a big commuter school and it is one of the best county schools in the nation!
Review County College of Morris
University-level professors and academics at a community college. The food is terrible and expensive, the wifi is spotty, student life is pretty good if you actively go out looking for clubs to join, but expect a typical commuter college experience (meaning it's harder to bond with people), with spectacular professors that will be better than the ones you have at a 4-year institution.
Overall, the professors taught their classes well. The school is maintained clean and up-to-date. The teacher to student ration is good. The cafeteria food is a little too expensive and I would like to see that go down. It is a good community college.
I am currently at CCM and I love it. The classes are not too easy and not too hard. The professors I have are amazing and very helpful. There are many departments are CCM that are there to help students succeed and that is something very helpful when going through college. I really enjoy CCM.
County College of Morris is more than a school to me. It is my confidence and my motivator. The professors constantly open their doors for one on one meeting and answer any questions that need answering. There is also a peer tutoring center and multiple computer labs, the resources are endless. For me CCM was not my first option, but being able to afford my college and have the assistance to apply to transfer with an associate’s degree is a no brainer. The only change I would make is for more awareness of club activates. The clubs are amazing, however not every one is aware of them.
My experience at County College of Morris has been OUTSTANDING! Many staff members and teacher have helped me out getting my goals accomplished. Lots of help is offered and almost every one is super friendly. There are always a few that don't seem to like their job!
I love this school , although I have had a lot of really bad expieriences with Professors such as one Professor leaving halfway through the semester due to medical issues after being on medication and calling out every day so we didn't learn anything ! The school refused to take this into consideration for grades. Then one semester I had a tragic even occur in my life so bad that I went to my Professor and she assured me I would be ok , so I got refocused went to tutoring extra classes did so well , but she lied and failed me anyways and told me I should have with drew , I think she did this for her own sick pleasure because she told me I would be ok if I tried really hard and I went above and beyond for her to erase the fact that she was going to consider that I had the worst thing possible happen to me !!! But there are a lot of amazing Professors also , I suggest rate my Professor I wish I would have known this before I started.
Excellent teachers. Interesting classes with a variety of majors available. A nice campus as well with a good atmosphere and friendly students. Student clubs are also excellent. I enjoyed my time here very much.
CCM is an amazing college to start your degree in. Everyone is always very helpful and professors take their time to make sure that their students understand everything.
County College of Morris is a good place to start if you don't know exactly what you want to major in. The school offers a variety of courses at an affordable cost. Since it is a commuter college, many students just go to class and go home so the atmosphere at the school is kind of dull. The teachers are hit or miss but in general you will learn a lot and will be well prepared to transfer to get your bachelors degree
Don't come here if you have any type of disability because they won't properly advise you until they have your money and are able to keep it. Professor Bandy is unequivocally the worst professor I have ever had. Rude, disrespectful, and insensitive to those with disabilities. Dean Caffie is sneaky and will lead you to believe she is helping you and then will quickly turn around. After TWO semesters of me asking for help, I wasn't advised to register with Disability Services until midway through my THIRD semester. At that point, it was too late and the school put the blame on me. Now, they have given me no option but to withdraw from my courses otherwise the professor would give me a failing grade. It is disgusting to say the least that they treat people with disabilities like this. I am disgusted with this school but most of all I am disgusted with Professor Bandy.
I like how the professors seem to actually care about educating their students. The people who work at the school really try their best to help.
I was really able to choose closes and class times from a wide range of options to make a schedule I was happy with.
The career center at my school could use some work. They really just tell you to fill out paperwork and then keep checking online.
For the courses I've had the professors all really know what they're teaching sms they seem to be very passionate about it. There's many courses offered and is really easy to make your schedule fit with your life. Class sizes vary so you can choose if you want a more intimate or more anonymous class.
Review County College of Morris
I'd say there's many opportunities for internships seeing as some of the classes are dedicated towers getting those for their specific majors. I haven't had much luck with the career services offered.
It's hard to say how my school addresses my major. I'm currently in liberal arts. This is a very common major so there's a lot of advisors. This makes it very impersonal but also gives the opportunity to pick and choose advisors to suit your tastes. The curriculum provides many classes that are important and lots of electives so I'm having fun with it. The classes do provide a heavy workload but I like to keep busy so it works out.
I love all my classes and I have great professors too.