County College of Morris Reviews

CCM is a great place to begin your college experience, fulfill required credits and gain a proper education. The professors are very fair, and the grading system is above average.
CCM is the best school to go to to figure out what is is you want to do. The professors I had during my college career there encouraged me to pursue my passion. The classes mostly prepared me for a four-year school.
I really like the faculty. They were well prepared. The students were interactive with the professors. It was a good way to get the foot in the door.
Start Your Review of County College of Morris
The biggest problem most people have is that no one really wants to be your friend. Everyone there is in some way unhappy and that is the way they like it. I think it's a part of a uniform.
But, and this is a real advantage if you can pull it off, if you actually want to learn the professors will love you. This college lacks any sort of ambition in its students and this is a real problem. Those students that do show a desire to become educated will gain all the benefits that the professors and staff can offer them because they will literally do summer salts for them out of sheer joy. So yes, you could be “the one”. The legendary one prophesied to have a desire to learn. This is not a bad place for you. There is a dark side though. If you want to never graduate and provided with life as if high school never stopped, this place works for that too. High School for me, as I’m sure it was for many of us, was the most unhappy time of my life. Thus the uniform.
Great school, great cost. The professors are excellent and caring. The facilities are top notch and very up to date.
It's actually a really great campus fora community college. Most of the professors are amazing too. However, the book store is overly expensive and sometimes the financial aid messes up. Other than that, the County College of Morris is a great school to go to.
The college is pretty good. There are a lot of clubs that people can hang out with, and many friendly people. The library, Starbucks, and Café are great places to study at. The professors actually care about their student, and will always be available to help out anyone. The parking isn't bad, but some improvements can be made. For example, two of the parking lots require students to walk up a steep hill, just to get to any of the buildings. Sure, it's good exercise and all, but if you are rushing to a class, your legs are gonna be hurting. The good is too expensive, but if you're hungry, then it's not bad. People that have come from Rutgers and NJIT have said that the parking is better, the people are better, and the overall school is a better experience. The people that are looking for parties, however, will not find it here. Other than that. Great school!
awesome professors and environment to work at....if you're not sure where to start, start here! parking is tough
It was great, good experience, good professors, great area. Good college with amazing educations and programs.
County College of Morris was the "smart decision" school to attend. It had excellent academics for a reasonable price. The professors had office hours that met the needs of the students and were always engaging and eager to help. The campus was local and always kept beautiful. The parking situation was their downfall but it was a big commuter school and it is one of the best county schools in the nation!
University-level professors and academics at a community college. The food is terrible and expensive, the wifi is spotty, student life is pretty good if you actively go out looking for clubs to join, but expect a typical commuter college experience (meaning it's harder to bond with people), with spectacular professors that will be better than the ones you have at a 4-year institution.
Overall, the professors taught their classes well. The school is maintained clean and up-to-date. The teacher to student ration is good. The cafeteria food is a little too expensive and I would like to see that go down. It is a good community college.
I am currently at CCM and I love it. The classes are not too easy and not too hard. The professors I have are amazing and very helpful. There are many departments are CCM that are there to help students succeed and that is something very helpful when going through college. I really enjoy CCM.
County College of Morris is more than a school to me. It is my confidence and my motivator. The professors constantly open their doors for one on one meeting and answer any questions that need answering. There is also a peer tutoring center and multiple computer labs, the resources are endless. For me CCM was not my first option, but being able to afford my college and have the assistance to apply to transfer with an associate’s degree is a no brainer. The only change I would make is for more awareness of club activates. The clubs are amazing, however not every one is aware of them.
My experience at County College of Morris has been OUTSTANDING! Many staff members and teacher have helped me out getting my goals accomplished. Lots of help is offered and almost every one is super friendly. There are always a few that don't seem to like their job!
I love this school , although I have had a lot of really bad expieriences with Professors such as one Professor leaving halfway through the semester due to medical issues after being on medication and calling out every day so we didn't learn anything ! The school refused to take this into consideration for grades. Then one semester I had a tragic even occur in my life so bad that I went to my Professor and she assured me I would be ok , so I got refocused went to tutoring extra classes did so well , but she lied and failed me anyways and told me I should have with drew , I think she did this for her own sick pleasure because she told me I would be ok if I tried really hard and I went above and beyond for her to erase the fact that she was going to consider that I had the worst thing possible happen to me !!! But there are a lot of amazing Professors also , I suggest rate my Professor I wish I would have known this before I started.
Excellent teachers. Interesting classes with a variety of majors available. A nice campus as well with a good atmosphere and friendly students. Student clubs are also excellent. I enjoyed my time here very much.
Start Your Review of County College of Morris
CCM is an amazing college to start your degree in. Everyone is always very helpful and professors take their time to make sure that their students understand everything.
County College of Morris is a good place to start if you don't know exactly what you want to major in. The school offers a variety of courses at an affordable cost. Since it is a commuter college, many students just go to class and go home so the atmosphere at the school is kind of dull. The teachers are hit or miss but in general you will learn a lot and will be well prepared to transfer to get your bachelors degree
Don't come here if you have any type of disability because they won't properly advise you until they have your money and are able to keep it. Professor Bandy is unequivocally the worst professor I have ever had. Rude, disrespectful, and insensitive to those with disabilities. Dean Caffie is sneaky and will lead you to believe she is helping you and then will quickly turn around. After TWO semesters of me asking for help, I wasn't advised to register with Disability Services until midway through my THIRD semester. At that point, it was too late and the school put the blame on me. Now, they have given me no option but to withdraw from my courses otherwise the professor would give me a failing grade. It is disgusting to say the least that they treat people with disabilities like this. I am disgusted with this school but most of all I am disgusted with Professor Bandy.