County College of Morris Reviews

County college of Morris has been one of my best choices, since here, we can get lot of knowledge at a lower price.
All the professors here are amazing at what they teach. They are here for you whenever you need them. The clubs are fun and it’s very easy to make friends in the different programs you partake in.
The campus is a good neighborhood size - and it's quieter. Most people are really nice, otherwise keeping to themselves. Library is beautiful, buildings are kept clean. I'd like to meet a nicer administrative staff... the professors are fantastic, and the general atmosphere is open and welcoming.
Start Your Review of County College of Morris
CCM was enjoyable for a 2 year school and was easy to get the basic credits out of the way. Professors were helpful
I love county college. I went away to school before coming back home due to being home sick to find that county college is an amazing investment. I am getting the same degree for a quarter of the price and learning more about myself everyday!
It really helped my get ready for the next step in my life. I love all my biology and chemistry professors. They would make class fun.
CCM provides an excellent education at an affordable price. The professors are also very friendly and are there to assist you whenever you need help.
CCM is definitely one of the best 2-year colleges out there. The professors are great and the classes are great.
I currently attend CCM and I believe it's a great fit for people who aren't sure of what to major in or just want to save money. It is a really nice environment and I enjoy attending this school.
Some professors were very kind and understanding while others were extremely rude and ignorant. Nobody in the school ever return calls or emails, and only talk to you if you walk directly into their office.
I liked all my professors a lot, I have taken many classes so far and would say I've liked 90 percent of my professors. They are all clearly very qualified and mostly seem to enjoy there jobs which makes class more enjoyable. The one thing I would change about the school is the social aspect, it was clear that everyone was just there to learn and leave, which I eventually fell into as well. No one really spoke unless it was necessary and it made it a little harder to get through the day having no one to talk to sometimes.
It's a nice campus, but due to everyone being a commuter, especially those like myself who live relatively far from campus, not many people seem interested in forming relationships or socializing outside of class.
The community college is very diverse and just as creative as any other university I had seen. You can get a very good education for such a more affordable price than a University and it can act as a window to how a college setting truly is. Very good place to start out more advanced studies.
You get what you put in. The professors here are here to help you succeed. If you want to get the most out of the school then you should really get classes to help you get your degree.
County College of Morris provides a great learning experience. There are so many great opportunities ccm offers both on and off campus, including clubs, internships and job opportunities.
All the professors I have had so far have been great. All the classes are on the smaller side, which I love, and meeting with an acedemic advisor each semester really helps to stay on track for your degree
A great campus, and great community college. Offers many majors and the professors are very intelligible.
Start Your Review of County College of Morris
CCM is truly what you make it. If you dedicate yourself to your academics and utilizing the resources available to you, it is a good experience, both academically and socially. There are countless job fairs and other networking opportunities apart from academics, as well as organizations and clubs that truly enhance the college experience. Many of the professors help to make sure students are learning, while giving them the responsibility of earning their grades.
CCM is a great place to begin your college experience, fulfill required credits and gain a proper education. The professors are very fair, and the grading system is above average.
CCM is the best school to go to to figure out what is is you want to do. The professors I had during my college career there encouraged me to pursue my passion. The classes mostly prepared me for a four-year school.