1. Randolph, NJ
  2. 2 Year

County College of Morris Reviews

I love this school , although I have had a lot of really bad expieriences with Professors such as one Professor leaving halfway through the semester due to medical issues after being on medication and calling out every day so we didn't learn anything ! The school refused to take this into consideration for grades. Then one semester I had a tragic even occur in my life so bad that I went to my Professor and she assured me I would be ok , so I got refocused went to tutoring extra classes did so well , but she lied and failed me anyways and told me I should have with drew , I think she did this for her own sick pleasure because she told me I would be ok if I tried really hard and I went above and beyond for her to erase the fact that she was going to consider that I had the worst thing possible happen to me !!! But there are a lot of amazing Professors also , I suggest rate my Professor I wish I would have known this before I started.
Excellent teachers. Interesting classes with a variety of majors available. A nice campus as well with a good atmosphere and friendly students. Student clubs are also excellent. I enjoyed my time here very much.
CCM is an amazing college to start your degree in. Everyone is always very helpful and professors take their time to make sure that their students understand everything.
County College of Morris is a good place to start if you don't know exactly what you want to major in. The school offers a variety of courses at an affordable cost. Since it is a commuter college, many students just go to class and go home so the atmosphere at the school is kind of dull. The teachers are hit or miss but in general you will learn a lot and will be well prepared to transfer to get your bachelors degree
Don't come here if you have any type of disability because they won't properly advise you until they have your money and are able to keep it. Professor Bandy is unequivocally the worst professor I have ever had. Rude, disrespectful, and insensitive to those with disabilities. Dean Caffie is sneaky and will lead you to believe she is helping you and then will quickly turn around. After TWO semesters of me asking for help, I wasn't advised to register with Disability Services until midway through my THIRD semester. At that point, it was too late and the school put the blame on me. Now, they have given me no option but to withdraw from my courses otherwise the professor would give me a failing grade. It is disgusting to say the least that they treat people with disabilities like this. I am disgusted with this school but most of all I am disgusted with Professor Bandy.
I like how the professors seem to actually care about educating their students. The people who work at the school really try their best to help.
I was really able to choose closes and class times from a wide range of options to make a schedule I was happy with.
The career center at my school could use some work. They really just tell you to fill out paperwork and then keep checking online.
  • College Junior
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
For the courses I've had the professors all really know what they're teaching sms they seem to be very passionate about it. There's many courses offered and is really easy to make your schedule fit with your life. Class sizes vary so you can choose if you want a more intimate or more anonymous class.
I'd say there's many opportunities for internships seeing as some of the classes are dedicated towers getting those for their specific majors. I haven't had much luck with the career services offered.
  • College Junior
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
It's hard to say how my school addresses my major. I'm currently in liberal arts. This is a very common major so there's a lot of advisors. This makes it very impersonal but also gives the opportunity to pick and choose advisors to suit your tastes. The curriculum provides many classes that are important and lots of electives so I'm having fun with it. The classes do provide a heavy workload but I like to keep busy so it works out.
I love all my classes and I have great professors too.
My teachers are very helpful when I ask questions and they teach very well
So far I have had a good experience in my first year at college. It is a lot harder than high school but it's good
Overall, there are several classes offered. However, there are not too many times offered and the classes are quickly filled. Only frustrations I have had include classes having to be canceled for the semester last minute with short notice due to low enrollment. College is overall great and has a lot of flexibility.
Professors are able to communicate with students in online courses easily and you always know what is expected from you and the assignments that are due. The online classes provide you with enough time where you can complete the work at a convenient time. It's easy to register for them and the professors are always quick to respond to messages. Professors are always willing to help when a student needs it.
There are so many advisors, professors, and departments in the school to help with the process of transferring. Specifically, there is a transferring department that offers help with transferring.
  • College Senior
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
There are so many opportunities at this school, they are many advisors and offices there to help anyone find a job, internship, join clubs, and help with the process of transferring. This school, although it is a community college, has teachers who want to see you succeed and work hard for your grade.
  • College Senior
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
Professors are always willing to help as long as you work hard and show them you want to do well in the class. Great variety of courses are offered and many different majors to choose from. Typical class size is about 25 students.
Being a communication major is great, professors are helpful and the classes are interesting