Cosumnes River College Reviews

Cosumnes River College has been a great place of learning. I have instructors who care very much about your success. There are some that are confusing and hard, but they offer help during their office hours or there is a lab for help. Some are easy going and some are harsh. I had my first experience with an instructor whom graded all of our papers very strictly and it was rough, but the following semester I took the same class with a different professor and the 2nd professor taught in a way I could understand and follow.
A very diverse campus. Professors are very caring about students and actually want students to achieve their goals. Campus is safe and friendly with many clubs to join. Library has many resources and there are many tutoring resources for students who need the extra help.
At CRC I've had nothing but good experiences. The professors really help you and although they too have busy schedules, they want you to do well and take that time for their students. I repeated the tough science courses that I failed at the other school and passed! The professors provide knowledge to a level that is easy to follow and understand and also create critical thinking opportunities. Each class I've taken, all different professors, have been this way, and the excitement they express in their subject is inspiring and that helps motivate me to do well. The campus is easy to navigate and all staff as been helpful through my time in attendance. I had surgery at the beginning of the year and as I started to learn to walk again, a member of campus police saw me with my crutches and offered to give me a ride to my car which made me feel safe.
Review Cosumnes River College
An amazing place for learning and gaining knowledge. The professors are always open to students. Also, this college hold a good variety of students from different cultures and ethnic groups. One problem for me is that I live in West Sacramento but the college is located closer to Elk Grove.
My experience here was bittersweet due to the counselors. As a sophomore, I was steered int the wrong direction by misinformation by counselors but now I have found one that has been very helpful and is the reason I am transferring now. I have met some very cool professors for the most part and wish I would pf spoken to them more, and gotten to know them better. The campus is pretty small compared to most but if you are trying to get in and out you just have to stay focused and ask for help constantly.
So far my experience has been wonderful here. The professor and overall staff are very respectful and caring. The school in general has a nice campus all around with plenty of parking spaces. I would recommend this school to all of my friends and family.
The college is a quiet campus. The staff is decent. The college has a very beautiful quad area with a fountain. Cosumnes has plenty of good professors and a handful that teaches in different ways to keep the education flow interesting.
Its great. I have pretty cool professors, the students are very nice. Met some new friends which is weird, because Im shy. I love the quad and all the activities that go on there. Also love how before finals we had a stress relief week where we had free drinks( coffee, hot cocoa, or tea) and cookies. While sitting in the inside patio and just drawing or writing.
My experience at Cosumnes River College has been a beautiful one. The campus is nice. My teachers are wonderful and very understanding. They are willing to work with you.
I really love cosumnes's campus. There are a few little trails surrounded by plants and trees and friendly little squirrels. Everything is easy to locate and fairly close in distance. Everyone who works there is super friendly and always willing to help.
The school is a great site, newly renovated with the Winn Center. I love that there is a huge quad where students can study during the spring and summer, if the weather permits. I also admire that the library opens early and closes late, for there have been countless times when that was very resourceful for me. The only down side about the school is that the people that are employed in the financial aid office and the counseling office come off as very rude at times. I'm am referring to the staff that are working there part time. They need to be trained on how to properly interact and give proper service. For after all, they are getting paid.
My experience at Cosumnes River College has been awesome, the diversity in the school is great. The one thing i would change is to add an LGBT course for students that dont about it and also want to learn more about what is going on in our society.
Some majors are impacted and the classes can be hard to get into.
I don't have any experience in that area of the school.
Some majors, the classes can be hard to get into as they are impacted.
I love their online classes and they(for the most part) better great.
For the most time pretty flexibility. There is also lots of night and online classes.
Review Cosumnes River College
Professors care and work with you to make learning and classes easy for you.
I don't have any experience with this area of the college
Class times worked well around my own schedule, however the institution does not offers a variety of classes that I would have to take after I transfer.