Cosumnes River College Reviews

So far my experience has been wonderful here. The professor and overall staff are very respectful and caring. The school in general has a nice campus all around with plenty of parking spaces. I would recommend this school to all of my friends and family.
The college is a quiet campus. The staff is decent. The college has a very beautiful quad area with a fountain. Cosumnes has plenty of good professors and a handful that teaches in different ways to keep the education flow interesting.
Its great. I have pretty cool professors, the students are very nice. Met some new friends which is weird, because Im shy. I love the quad and all the activities that go on there. Also love how before finals we had a stress relief week where we had free drinks( coffee, hot cocoa, or tea) and cookies. While sitting in the inside patio and just drawing or writing.
Review Your College
My experience at Cosumnes River College has been a beautiful one. The campus is nice. My teachers are wonderful and very understanding. They are willing to work with you.
I really love cosumnes's campus. There are a few little trails surrounded by plants and trees and friendly little squirrels. Everything is easy to locate and fairly close in distance. Everyone who works there is super friendly and always willing to help.
The school is a great site, newly renovated with the Winn Center. I love that there is a huge quad where students can study during the spring and summer, if the weather permits. I also admire that the library opens early and closes late, for there have been countless times when that was very resourceful for me. The only down side about the school is that the people that are employed in the financial aid office and the counseling office come off as very rude at times. I'm am referring to the staff that are working there part time. They need to be trained on how to properly interact and give proper service. For after all, they are getting paid.
My experience at Cosumnes River College has been awesome, the diversity in the school is great. The one thing i would change is to add an LGBT course for students that dont about it and also want to learn more about what is going on in our society.
Some majors are impacted and the classes can be hard to get into.
I don't have any experience in that area of the school.
  • Value
Some majors, the classes can be hard to get into as they are impacted.
I love their online classes and they(for the most part) better great.
For the most time pretty flexibility. There is also lots of night and online classes.
I don't have any experience with this area of the college
  • Value
Professors care and work with you to make learning and classes easy for you.
Class times worked well around my own schedule, however the institution does not offers a variety of classes that I would have to take after I transfer.
Undergrad school that only offers associate's degrees and certificates. Networking may not be very viable in this institution.
  • Value
Some of my professors have been very lack-luster during my first two semesters. They taught the course information in an unorthodox manner and cared very little about students' success. Class sized seem to be somewhat impacted in core classes, but for the most part everything was straightforward.
Review Your College
I feel as if many opportunities are limited and networking is rather difficult because the institution does not provide many services compared to graduate schools.
  • Value
As a biochemistry major, the MESA program as well as various clubs and organizations on campus seem very effective in providing extracurricular activities to help students achieve their goal.
Counselors are not ideal and some classes are not offered.