1. De Queen, AR
  2. 2 Year

Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas Reviews

Great school, location, and staff. Close to home. Offers a variety of classes. Works with you in class times. Good food. Basically everything you need from a large college close to home. Great for family students.
School has been great. They set me up with a schedule that works for me
I enjoy taking online classes. It makes it easier for me to work and go to college at the same time.
They prepare you for what's to really come
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
They have many different majors offered. Different paths for everyone. You could be in a class and everyone there is going for something different. They have so many options
One of the best places to start
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
This college has many great opportunities. I love the book program where you can rent the book for $30 instead of having to pay $99 for it. The staff is wonderful!!! I have enjoyed every teacher I have had so far!!!!
I attend the Cosmetology program at CCCUA. Our program has many opportunities in cosmetology. I have gone to this school for a year and a half and from what I have been here this school has done a lot for me and for our community. the school family is really most like family, everyone knows everyone and everyone gets along. from what I have been here at this school I have loved every second of it.
I love that the school allows the General Studies program to be completely online. This allows me to work whatever hours I need to and still go to school. I have not transferred credits yet.
I have done all my classes online and I love it! You are given a weeks worth of work and you are given a deadline of when it must be completed. You can talk to other students using the discussion board and can communicate with your teacher by email, discussion board, or even calling! Most teachers require you to post assignments to the discussion board and comment on other students to give them feedback.
The courses are challenging and not something that you can just gather from glancing at a book. You are tested over your knowledge about once a week. You have hands on projects that show the professor and your peers that you understand the material.
The only one I experienced was my intro to education class. We were sent to a variety of schools to observe 30 hours of class time. We would assist the teacher and help the students.
  • Dec 28 2015
  • Value
Right now I am just working towards my general studies. This school offers a variety of classes for my degree and the classes are challenging and very interesting. I am given multiple assignments a week, some are quite hard. My teachers are more than willing to help me, all I have to do is ask.
I love CCCUA! I started in the summer of 2015 and I absolutely love the staff and the subjects they have to offer. You are assigned an adviser and they will work with you to solve any issue you may have. This school cares about the students and makes sure that you are doing the best you can.
I wish I would have chosen my school sooner, love it
Good tuition pricing. Best I've seen so far. Books are very expensive though and they are not always bought back
  • Value
Very diverse school. Many different ethnicitys and everyone is accepted
No gym but alot of campus activities and opportunities to socilize
  • Campus
Bad wireless access but computers are good and printing is free!
  • Campus
Great! They have so many programs that you can do staying at the same campus without having to actually change schools