High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cortiva Institute - Chicago
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Cortiva Institute - Chicago Reviews
I absolutely loved it at cortiva. Everything you learn is taught skillfully and nothing is left to chance. You begin hands-on work the first day and dive right into things. The textbooks and class materials are all updated. Best decision ive ever made in terms of education.
Since it's a one year program I was only able to receive half the tuition in financial aid through the government. So that is what I opted for. The student loan rates were high and going to put me out of more money then the tuition, so I only received half for financial aid and the other half I have to pay out of pocket. But that was my chose. The financial aid team was happy and helpful in finding everything out for me and letting me know all my options.
Don't Get Behind – I wish they notified me of my back payments before they got too big. Like the first month I felt I should have received a notice, not 3 months later. That's my only negative I have. Other than that school is amazing!