Cornerstone University Reviews

I completed a Master's degree through an online course at Cornerstone. The professors were very knowledgeable and helpful, and the administrative support was excellent. The coursework was challenging and interesting and the online system worked very well. The tech support was great to work with when needed.
Cornerstone University is a good University to attend. As a Christian based University, the instructors really show that they care about their students. All departments from Student and Financial Advisors have been remarkable. I find the cirriculum and assignments to be highly enlightening and useful in the workforce. The assignments are manageable for a busy work and home life. I would highly recommend returning adults to utilize Cornerstone University if they are choosing a school to continue their education. I have had a veey positive and have been very successful at Cornerstone University and give them a high reccomendation. If you are looking to further your education, I suggest you call Cornerstone University. They offer in class and on- line classes for adult PGS students. Choose Cornerstone and I promise that you will not regret it.
Cornerstone University has a beautiful campus. It employs caring and intelligent teachers who teach smaller class sizes to it feels more close-knit. There are a lot of annual events held for students that are a lot of fun to see and participate in.
Start Your Review of Cornerstone University
Cornerstone is a very diverse, well-rounded school centered around Christ. I love the professor to student ratio, and the compassion that the faculty has for their students. They offer aid to 99% of incoming students, and work hard to make their tuition affordable.
A small conservative christian university with baptist roots. Diversity is something they lack but that is something that is getting much better. Profs are great and truly care for their students
Cornerstone University is a Christian based university that focuses on ways to find who you are. At this school it focuses on how you can improve your walk with Christ and to understand how to express who you are. The campus is not that big so getting to class is no problem. And the professors genuinely care about your academic success. I would recommend this school to those who were taught in smaller schools, and to those who don’t want to move that far away from home. It’s located in Grand Rapids which is a great city for many opportunities.
I am currently a sophomore at Cornerstone University and I love it there! It is an amazing four year college, and I recommend it to anyone who seeks to grow closer to Christ while gaining a faith based education.
There were so many good things I loved about Cornerstone for just being there one year! CU has a small environment that you see familiar faces daily. I feel the professors really care about me. I know I have created relationships that will last a lifetime. I am excited to build stronger relationships next year. I know my faith has grown so much. Being away from my family and developing what I believe is true for myself has been an awesome journey. I have learned to hear from God more. My year was far from perfect. I would describe my first year at Cornerstone overwhelming. The word overwhelming can be a bad thing but can also be a good thing. I learned to let go of many situations and let God. I learned God can turn any bad situation into a good one to bring Him. I am excited for years to come to learn more in the education setting, athletically, with relationships, and with my faith. I have learned so much so far and cannot wait to learn more. Highly recommend Cornerstone!
Cornerstone is a great place to choose for your college experience. I would have to say that I made a smart decision choosing Cornerstone over Calvin.
The people working at the university is one of the best things that the school has. They make you feel in home everyday and they are willing to help you in whatever you need. The location is also a great thing for Cornerstone.
I plan on attending Cornerstone in the fall and have loved all the visits I've been on. The professors are awesome and the food is good too. What sold me on Cornerstone is the new creativity and innovation honors program that they are offering.
Cornerstone's dynamic approach to a liberal arts education has allowed me to educated broadly and make myself more employable in the future. Everything from Philosophy to upper level Marketing courses have provided me a unique opportunity to analyze problems in the world and seek to bring positive and culturally satisfying solutions to the table.
The best decision I ever made was to attend Cornerstone. It has been a great experience with students, professors and courses.
Cornerstone University is an awesome school for students that desire a more intimate class setting. The professors are very personable and welcoming. It is very easy to connect to other students, faculty, and staff because the class sizes are on the smaller spectrum. There are pros and cons, going to a private Christian college. The school has a lack of diversity, but the staff and faculty work hard to welcome in and embrace all cultures, so that the CU community can be rich in color, background, and tradition. God is prominent in the classroom, and every class begins with a prayer. Cornerstone provides a rigorous academic program for their students and incorporates many study abroad opportunities, creating a very well rounded experience for the students.
I enjoy going to Cornerstone University so much! They have helped me in my faith and my academics in ways that I would have never imagined! I have met so many people who have made a difference in my life. This being said, going to CU has been a burden financial wise. I am struggling to still go here and it is only my second semester.
I liked the Christ-centered environment. I connected with, felt important to, and respected many of my professors.
They're very welcoming school, but they are not well-built for commuters. If you're looking for a warm Christian school, it's excellent.
Start Your Review of Cornerstone University
If you're looking for a God-centered education and to be surrounded by a strong influence towards God, it's the right place. Education possibilities and diversity is limited -- you'll probably have the same two or three professors for your major core classes. Pre-reqs can be quite the drag, especially to your GPA if you aren't the Biblical ace. Be prepared to deal with very conservative and close-minded people. There are still open-minded people in the outskirts. You make the best of what you have.
Cornerstone University is a super well rounded school! It has small classrooms which allow you to get to know your classmates very well and your professor. The professors are amazing at answering questions, setting up meetings, and caring about your success in all aspects of life.
I absolutely love Cornerstone University. The school has created an amazing environment for growth as an individual, as a follower of Jesus Christ, and as a young professional. The faculty and at the school is phenomenal, personal, and individually invested in each student! The approachability of the leadership is one of the aspects of CU that sets it apart. Students have a great opportunity to enter into mentoring relationships with many of the faculty and staff, and are given the ability to truly shape the campus and culture of CU.