Cornerstone University Reviews

As an upcoming Sophomore, I can say that I am thrilled to be returning to CU! I absolutely loved my first year. From dorm and campus life to sports events and classes to chapel and downtown Grand Rapids, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of my time there. True, the cafeteria did not always have the best food and most dorms are up there in age, BUT our new science building is incredible and more importantly, our professors are devoted to our success as individuals, professionals, and Christians. I highly encourage anyone seeking a higher education to check out Cornerstone University!
This is an amazing university. The community is awesome and there is always some sort of event or fun thing going on. The RAs and RDs really care about you and want to help you out with anything you are having trouble with. The professors are really good and want you to pass the class. They will help you out if you are having trouble, and there is always free tutoring if you need it.
Cornerstone has such a great community there. The professors are approachable and always willing to help, they actually care about all the students they have and want to see them succeed.
Start Your Review of Cornerstone University
The Academics were good, but I couldn't help but feel that the University only cared about money. Furthermore, I feel like there needs to be more diversity here;
I love the program that I am in! It has been challenging but I love my professors and they always offer such great insight and feedback!
For the most part, it is great! However, the freshman class that you have to take is awful and unneeded.
The community is just amazing. The campus is beautiful and the food is great too! It can truly change your perspective on the world. The dorms are a bit unusual but they make it easy to meet people.
I love that Cornerstone University cares about their students. The campus makes it easy to feel at home, rather than just another day at school.
Cornerstone is an amazing university with amazing people, students and professors alike. It is not as expensive as most private schools, but it is still expensive, and the food could be better. Overall, the academics are great and the programs solid. The dorm life is great. Would recommend.
Overall, staff and faculty really care and are willing to work with you. However, organization in a lot of the offices is somewhat lacking.
Cornerstone is a community that cares about your success. The professors get to know you on a personal level and push you to succeed in areas you never knew possible. Not only do they care about your academic success, but also your spiritual life and emotional well being.
I completed a Master's degree through an online course at Cornerstone. The professors were very knowledgeable and helpful, and the administrative support was excellent. The coursework was challenging and interesting and the online system worked very well. The tech support was great to work with when needed.
Cornerstone University is a good University to attend. As a Christian based University, the instructors really show that they care about their students. All departments from Student and Financial Advisors have been remarkable. I find the cirriculum and assignments to be highly enlightening and useful in the workforce. The assignments are manageable for a busy work and home life. I would highly recommend returning adults to utilize Cornerstone University if they are choosing a school to continue their education. I have had a veey positive and have been very successful at Cornerstone University and give them a high reccomendation. If you are looking to further your education, I suggest you call Cornerstone University. They offer in class and on- line classes for adult PGS students. Choose Cornerstone and I promise that you will not regret it.
Cornerstone University has a beautiful campus. It employs caring and intelligent teachers who teach smaller class sizes to it feels more close-knit. There are a lot of annual events held for students that are a lot of fun to see and participate in.
Cornerstone is a very diverse, well-rounded school centered around Christ. I love the professor to student ratio, and the compassion that the faculty has for their students. They offer aid to 99% of incoming students, and work hard to make their tuition affordable.
A small conservative christian university with baptist roots. Diversity is something they lack but that is something that is getting much better. Profs are great and truly care for their students
Cornerstone University is a Christian based university that focuses on ways to find who you are. At this school it focuses on how you can improve your walk with Christ and to understand how to express who you are. The campus is not that big so getting to class is no problem. And the professors genuinely care about your academic success. I would recommend this school to those who were taught in smaller schools, and to those who don’t want to move that far away from home. It’s located in Grand Rapids which is a great city for many opportunities.
Start Your Review of Cornerstone University
I am currently a sophomore at Cornerstone University and I love it there! It is an amazing four year college, and I recommend it to anyone who seeks to grow closer to Christ while gaining a faith based education.
There were so many good things I loved about Cornerstone for just being there one year! CU has a small environment that you see familiar faces daily. I feel the professors really care about me. I know I have created relationships that will last a lifetime. I am excited to build stronger relationships next year. I know my faith has grown so much. Being away from my family and developing what I believe is true for myself has been an awesome journey. I have learned to hear from God more. My year was far from perfect. I would describe my first year at Cornerstone overwhelming. The word overwhelming can be a bad thing but can also be a good thing. I learned to let go of many situations and let God. I learned God can turn any bad situation into a good one to bring Him. I am excited for years to come to learn more in the education setting, athletically, with relationships, and with my faith. I have learned so much so far and cannot wait to learn more. Highly recommend Cornerstone!
Cornerstone is a great place to choose for your college experience. I would have to say that I made a smart decision choosing Cornerstone over Calvin.