Cornell University Reviews

1,745 reviews
Cornell University is a highly academic driven . I loved the academic freedom we get in terms of choosing courses as well as doing research. One thing I would like to change is the canteen food scenario. Food is very limited and costly.
As a freshman at Cornell University, campus life has been very enjoyable so far. The university academically challenges its students to bring out the best in them and encourages its students to develop professionally. Located in Ithaca, New York, the scenery is beautiful with gorges and waterfalls across the campus and despite common belief, offers plenty of things to do for its students--including the annual apple fest, farmer's market, great restaurants, and more. I wish it was not as cold during the winter months, though it should be bearable with a nice winter jacket. Dorms are very nice and offers a warm community of students and advisors with all freshmen on north campus and others on west campus.
One thing that I like about Cornell is that all of the students are extremely hardworking and determined to succeed. The grading system makes it fairly difficult to achieve a high GPA without an intense amount of time and effort but all of the students I know are passionate about their goals. In addition, there is a sense of community throughout the university. Lastly, the availability of resources and professors makes it possible to improve your grades if you are dedicated.
Start Your Review of Cornell University
I love it . Study anything ! I enjoyed the waterfalls, the teachers and the education. Wouldn’t change it for the universe. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG RED!!!!!
While Cornell is both rigorous and expensive, it's also well worth the price tag, especially considering that it's a prestigious Ivy League school and it's engineering and business programs are top-notch.
The collage was working for the non - profit which is a wonderful thing, which made me to give 5 stars and the education in the cornell university is simple superb. The will not be given that much prefernce but the quality of studey is too good
Cornell's campus is very diverse and there are clubs/organizations for everyone. Because of the racial incidents that happened, the university is now working on inclusion and diversity on campus. Academically, students are competitive, so it can be stressful at times.
Sports are amazing. I love the atmosphere in the hockey rinks and how the community is so supportive of one another in both athletics and academics. Yes, it is an Ivy League school, but does not have the overly competitive atmosphere that the other ivys have.
I am a college freshman at the Hotel School and I believe I am at the best school in the world. My experiences have nearly all positive and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Beautiful campus. Lovely academics. The food is also very delicious. Cornell has a great animal science program too.
This school is challenging academically, but you learn so much so quickly. The way they teach physics here is mind-blowing.
Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.
Incredible professors, who push their students to work really hard. Cornell University prepares its students very well for the world after college; we are forced to learn how to be the most hard-working person we could ever have been.
Below are 3 things I consider Cornell as a great investment.
1. reputation
Every people, including people at work, recognizes me as a "smart Cornell girl"
2. Food
Food in Cornell is very delicious. It is just like a buffet! Compared to all other school cafeterias I have visited, I think Cornell has one of the best campus foods in the United States.
3. Friends / Networks
Of course friends and networks are the most important above all. Because it is a private Ivy-league school, all smart and mostly above middle class students gather around school networks, which I assume will be very powerful for future career.
My mother is an alumni from Cornell University, based on her reviews and description of Cornell, I am very persuade that it is definitely a gorgeous place to study in university.
Already nostalgic for Cornell only three months after graduation, I found my college experience to be challenging, yet rewarding. As an engineering student, late nights were common, but so were the opportunities to explore, connect, and grow at one of the most beautiful campuses in the country.
Overall a great experience. The professors are brilliant and extremely approachable. There is so much to do from sororities/frats to clubs. Great people and lots of diversity.
Start Your Review of Cornell University
Cornell is a very challenging but rewarding school. You will make connections and friends that will last a lifetime.
This university is not for the faint of heart, but if you've been accepted it's unlikely that describes you anyway. Everyone I knew was nerdy about something and most of them would be happy to share what that is. The professors included. It's been four years since graduation and I still miss it on a regular basis as I've not found anywhere else that was so conducive to academic advancement. If you have something in your life that you are unrelentingly passionate about this is a good place for you.
Great campus in such a beautiful landscape. Diversity of students so you will definitely find a good group of friends to hang out with. Good opportunities to find jobs on campus.