Cornell University Reviews

1,736 reviews
This school is challenging academically, but you learn so much so quickly. The way they teach physics here is mind-blowing.
Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.Great school. 10/10 would school again.
Incredible professors, who push their students to work really hard. Cornell University prepares its students very well for the world after college; we are forced to learn how to be the most hard-working person we could ever have been.
Review Cornell University
Below are 3 things I consider Cornell as a great investment.
1. reputation
Every people, including people at work, recognizes me as a "smart Cornell girl"
2. Food
Food in Cornell is very delicious. It is just like a buffet! Compared to all other school cafeterias I have visited, I think Cornell has one of the best campus foods in the United States.
3. Friends / Networks
Of course friends and networks are the most important above all. Because it is a private Ivy-league school, all smart and mostly above middle class students gather around school networks, which I assume will be very powerful for future career.
My mother is an alumni from Cornell University, based on her reviews and description of Cornell, I am very persuade that it is definitely a gorgeous place to study in university.
Already nostalgic for Cornell only three months after graduation, I found my college experience to be challenging, yet rewarding. As an engineering student, late nights were common, but so were the opportunities to explore, connect, and grow at one of the most beautiful campuses in the country.
Overall a great experience. The professors are brilliant and extremely approachable. There is so much to do from sororities/frats to clubs. Great people and lots of diversity.
Cornell is a very challenging but rewarding school. You will make connections and friends that will last a lifetime.
This university is not for the faint of heart, but if you've been accepted it's unlikely that describes you anyway. Everyone I knew was nerdy about something and most of them would be happy to share what that is. The professors included. It's been four years since graduation and I still miss it on a regular basis as I've not found anywhere else that was so conducive to academic advancement. If you have something in your life that you are unrelentingly passionate about this is a good place for you.
Great campus in such a beautiful landscape. Diversity of students so you will definitely find a good group of friends to hang out with. Good opportunities to find jobs on campus.
I LOVE it here. Great courses, great people, great professors, great activities, great food. APPLY!!!
I was very fortunate to be a student-athlete at Cornell and there is very little that I would change about my experiences in Ithaca. The academics are demanding, but now that I've entered medical school, I can say that I feel truly prepared thanks to what I experienced during undergrad. In addition, I loved the breadth of options for not only majors but electives that we were able to explore while studying at Cornell. As for athletics, it's very hard to say anything bad about that experience. Sure sacrifices were made but it really shaped the way my college years played out. The only thing I wish I would have been able to do was find a chance to study abroad. Overall, I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be a student-athlete at Cornell and I still feel that it was one of the greatest decisions I've made so far in my life.
I love Cornell university. It's incredibly beautiful, very diverse and inclusive, and the academics are simply stellar. Best time of my life.
Cornell University allows you to pursue almost any study. But, I must admit it's a little hard trying to find what you want to do, because of the large variety of options. There are also so many different organizations teaching you and pursuing many different things, that not many other colleges offer.
Cornell is # 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Cornell. When a prefrosh asked me what I liked the least about Cornell, I could only think of one minor detail: there's only one dining hall on Central Campus that accepts Meal Swipes.
coming from a non-east coast public high school, going to Cornell was an adjustment, in a great life-expanding way. I had never been in a community where intellectualism thrived and was cultivated, and I was able to find myself and gain the skills to have the career I wanted in medicine. While Ithaca can be a little isolated, I think the campus B+ rating is unfair, I challenge anyone to find a more beautiful campus anywhere in the world than Cornell
Review Cornell University
Cornell is a really unique experience for me. The campus is incredibly beautiful, especially during fall.
Excellent resources, great for students who are independent and have a desire to get the most out of the resources here.
Cornell is a wonderful place to be if you are willing to work hard and to take advantage of all of the resources made available to you. If you don't take advantage of talking to professors, doing research, making connections with grad students, participating in non-academic clubs or events, etc... you are probably better off spending your money on a state school instead. Simply taking classes and going about your day will not give you all the benefits which Cornell has to offer.
The school itself it a beautiful (but cold) place with immense diversity and rich culture. There are tons of groups and societies on campus for basically any activity that you can think of so there is something for everyone.