Coppin State University Reviews

I love Coppin State University due to the fact that it is an HBCU. I wish the dorms and the cafeteria food was better. The campus also needs to be closed off from the surrounding community for safety reasons. I feel like they should treat us more like adults.
Extremely unsafe area. The people there are terrible. The only thing i can compliment is the science department
Coppin is a very small school. I am a sophomore in college and it is very stressful. My experience at Coppin is good. I met and connected with some many people. Coppin allowed to have the experience of meeting and connecting with people.
Start Your Review of Coppin State University
Coppin State University has been a great experience overall. The students and professors care about your well being and your future success. There could be better food and more campus wide experience. Most people are friendly and welcoming. The Dean could be more interactive on campus and there could be more teachers available to teacher both day and evening classes. Coppin State University is not a big University, therefore if you are comfortable in a smaller classroom setting, this is the place for you. Coppin needs to update some of its technology and resources, other than that, Coppin offers an experience everyone would look forward to having.
I really like Coppin. I have learned a lot over the last year just by being apart of the school. I am a sophomore and I really enjoy my experience at Coppin.
Coppin State University is a great school! It's safe, you meet a lot of friendly open people and feel welcomed there! It's wonderful!
I am planning on applying at Coppin state university. I fell in love with the college during orientation. The campus is jaw-dropping, the academics are even better. I am planning on majoring in sports management, and very few colleges offer that as a major. Coppin State University does though, I can not wait to start my 4-year journey and obtain my degree!
Transferring to Coppin was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I wish I would have chosen to come here instead of my first university when it was time to apply for colleges
I love my school & its people. Coppin needs some more upgrading but it’s getting there . Most Coppin students have pride for their school
I currently attend coppin have been blessed to see some amazing opportunities and even got to experience them. I do love this school.
It is a great school to be apart. The HBCU experience is incredible and the have flexible hours for people who work and go to school
I recieved my Bachelors Degree in Applied Psychology May 2017. During my attendee here at CSU it was an amazing college experiences.
The teachers and staff are super friendly. Its a wonderful school but since its supposed to be a "college" it doesn't quite feel like it. The atmosphere is very dry and its not a lot of fun activities to do.
Coppin is a good school to attend if you are transferring from a two year. However, the area around Coppin is not the safest but safety on campus is not an issue. Coppin academics are fairly easy so its a good place to get in and get out with a degree.
I absolutely love the campus experience and the teachers. the teachers invest in the students education and a very good experience.
Don’t let the neighborhood fool you, is s beautiful campus and the security is immaculate. Financial aid process is extremely slow so please get it done early not on time!
I love how the campus is small, it’s easy to get to my classes. Less than 5 min. The people are friendly but could be a bit more diverse
Start Your Review of Coppin State University
its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.
Coppin has a competitive Nursing program. The Business and Technology programs are growing as well. What makes this college attractive is the affordability and smaller classrooms. More people from different backgrounds and cultures are attending this school each semester and its beautiful. Have you ever seen different cultures and backgrounds having a friendly debate in the middle of the campus? You will see this at Coppin State.

The Cons: The location, even though this college is located in a undesirable location, it is actually one of the safest colleges in the Baltimore region(Thanks to the security and school police that are always on watch)
-There is only one stats teacher, his teaching style is hardcore
-Financial Aid is usually backed up not sure if its on the FA department end or state end, but they will have you fill out a form to hold your classes which is 25 dollars per student. (majority of the student body is on Financial Aid)
Coppin state University is an excellent school. Its taught mea lot of things, such as becoming more responsible and staying ahead of my work. It also teaches you to balance out your social life and academic life if you didn't know how to prior to coming to college.