Coppin State University Reviews

Coppin State University is a great school! It's safe, you meet a lot of friendly open people and feel welcomed there! It's wonderful!
I am planning on applying at Coppin state university. I fell in love with the college during orientation. The campus is jaw-dropping, the academics are even better. I am planning on majoring in sports management, and very few colleges offer that as a major. Coppin State University does though, I can not wait to start my 4-year journey and obtain my degree!
Transferring to Coppin was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I wish I would have chosen to come here instead of my first university when it was time to apply for colleges
Start Your Review of Coppin State University
I love my school & its people. Coppin needs some more upgrading but it’s getting there . Most Coppin students have pride for their school
I currently attend coppin have been blessed to see some amazing opportunities and even got to experience them. I do love this school.
It is a great school to be apart. The HBCU experience is incredible and the have flexible hours for people who work and go to school
I recieved my Bachelors Degree in Applied Psychology May 2017. During my attendee here at CSU it was an amazing college experiences.
The teachers and staff are super friendly. Its a wonderful school but since its supposed to be a "college" it doesn't quite feel like it. The atmosphere is very dry and its not a lot of fun activities to do.
Coppin is a good school to attend if you are transferring from a two year. However, the area around Coppin is not the safest but safety on campus is not an issue. Coppin academics are fairly easy so its a good place to get in and get out with a degree.
I absolutely love the campus experience and the teachers. the teachers invest in the students education and a very good experience.
Don’t let the neighborhood fool you, is s beautiful campus and the security is immaculate. Financial aid process is extremely slow so please get it done early not on time!
I love how the campus is small, it’s easy to get to my classes. Less than 5 min. The people are friendly but could be a bit more diverse
its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.its just terrible.
Coppin has a competitive Nursing program. The Business and Technology programs are growing as well. What makes this college attractive is the affordability and smaller classrooms. More people from different backgrounds and cultures are attending this school each semester and its beautiful. Have you ever seen different cultures and backgrounds having a friendly debate in the middle of the campus? You will see this at Coppin State.

The Cons: The location, even though this college is located in a undesirable location, it is actually one of the safest colleges in the Baltimore region(Thanks to the security and school police that are always on watch)
-There is only one stats teacher, his teaching style is hardcore
-Financial Aid is usually backed up not sure if its on the FA department end or state end, but they will have you fill out a form to hold your classes which is 25 dollars per student. (majority of the student body is on Financial Aid)
Coppin state University is an excellent school. Its taught mea lot of things, such as becoming more responsible and staying ahead of my work. It also teaches you to balance out your social life and academic life if you didn't know how to prior to coming to college.
I would say that overall Coppin was a great school for me to receive my Bachelors degree from. Overall the school is a great school and is very diverse. The sports teams are good and when they have parties , they tend to be nice parties. Overall the school is somewhat organized but you would have to stay on top of the financial aid office to ensure that your bill for a semester gets paid on time. I enjoyed going to that school and if I could do it all over again I definitely wouldn’t mind .
Everyone at Coppin State is very friendly and approachable. Along with the friendly aspects of the university, the campus's safety is actually incredible considering the location. However an improvement could be made in regards with the university's website and troubleshooting issues.
Start Your Review of Coppin State University
I am in LOVE with Coppins campus!!The atmosphere is one that allows to open your mind.The professors and staff are helpful.I would like to see more organization with events and students first days of class.Overall though, Collin is a great college to attend
Coppin State University was all I expected college to be like and more. From staying up late working vigorously to finish assignments. To hanging out and sharing laughs with friends. This year at Coppin State University was one to remember. Thankful for every opportunity that presented itself and for everyone who believed in me who told me, “You can”. Instructors who never gave up on me and friends who never stopped pushing me. At every corner I was met by words of encouragement. I learned more than I ever did this year at Coppin. Not only in a academic sense, but lessons in life as well. Coppin State University is shaping me into the man I strive to become. And I know that at the end of my days at Coppin State University, I’ll be a man of great knowledge, integrity, and compassion.
My overall experience at Coppin State University has been great. They have truly prepared me for the real world. They only critique is that more students should know of the resources avalible to them around the campus .