Copper Mountain Community College Reviews

Copper Mountain Community College is a very small, but nice place to attend colleges especially if you're scared about how you will do in school. Copper Mountain helps the students as much as they can and overall want you to graduate or transfer to a 4 year college to get a better education and to achieve your goals.
So far Copper Mountain College seems good, I just wish some staff can be more helpful. (Admissions, and the front desk are amazing the others can be a hit or a miss.)
I have had great professors and I have had professors that were less than great. Copper Mountain is a bit behind its time, but the staff are working hard to make sure the students get the help they need. Things run pretty smoothly and overall, I have had a good education at their college.
Start Your Review of Copper Mountain Community College
Small college, which is expected for the town its in. Welcoming environment, where I'll be receiving my associates degree and then into the nursing program.
Counselors are helpful and teachers invest their time into you. They are very helpful during office hours and provide other resources as well. The free tutoring on campus is a bonus as students don’t judge and are friendly and nice.
The classes are small so it is easier to learn and talk to a teacher, but the courses are switch off every semester for some courses. The staff are helpful but there is a lot of mistakes they make.
Small college but great student care. No problem getting into your desired courses, and staff is diligently helpful
Great price, professional, clean. Only negative experience was with a few teachers. The college does have limitations due to it's location and size but definitely makes up for it since the price is so low for the credits and education you receive.
im very greatful copper mountain college is here in the desert. there is very limited educational resources here, its convenient to be able to attend a college close by that is top notch when it comes to your college needs and goals. id recommend copper mountain college to anyone who loves art and loves the desert and doesn't want to venture out to find an education when its right here in our back yard.
Copper Mountain College has been a wonderful experience at the community college level. The staff is friendly and helpful, the cafeteria food is delicious, and the professors really care about their students and want to see them succeed. Transferring out of CMC has been easy and everyone cheers each other on.
My over all experience so far with Copper Mountain Community College is quite joyful and peaceful. The thing I like the most about this college is the peace and quiet I get here since its a smaller community college compared to others which makes me focus and gives me less distractions. The professors I've had so far are superb. The teaching skills and the way they work with students is amazing, giving each student the right attention they need. I believe having a smaller school and less kids is the reason for that because it gives us the feeling of being somebody instead of just a number in a bigger school. Since the short period of time I've been here, I don't think there should be any changes so far.
As an older person going back to school it has been a wonderful experience. Everyone, students, staff, and faculty, has been very supportive and friendly.
There are small classes so you get to know the instructor and other students.
The campus is small with easy access and located in the beautiful Hi-Desert.
My experience at CMC has been very good! The teachers are attentive and are willing to help you succeed in any way they can. The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming.
A great small school that offers many transfer degrees! It is located in the high desert very close to the marine base. Classes are very easy to register, they do not fill up fast.
I like the most about college is getting to meet new people. A change I would like to see is adding sports, because that can be a fault of why people don't choose to go to Copper Mountain College.
Enjoyed the experience. Found a few of my favorite teachers there. The Coyote Kitchen had decent food and student services was very informative and helpful.
I've only had a class so far due to other issues but very clear on instructions and helpful.
Start Your Review of Copper Mountain Community College
It wasn't the worst I've experienced so far but it is an easy and understandable.
I prefer to take morning and afternoon classes. So far it has been easy for me to schedule the classes I want within this time frame. However, I wish more professors offered classes around these times, but I suppose I'd have to take some evening classes in the future.
Aside form the RN program and the other medical programs I haven't heard much about job/internship offers or employers recruiting on campus.