Copiah-Lincoln Community College Reviews

Copiah-Lincoln is a wonderful community college to attend! Great classes and instructors! Different extra curricular activities and clubs you can join! It has more to offer I would love to see it expand more!
The teachers do an amazing job helping their students be the best they can be. I liked that I didn't have a roommate this semester, so I can focus on my schoolwork. Since I stay on campus, I have to pay for the meal plan, which is unnecessary because I do not eat the terrible food, unless it's fried chicken Wednesday. The Stevens dorm elevator hasn't been inspected in years. There need to be more security cameras at all the guy's dorms because I know girls that sneak over there, which worries me.
Co-Lin is amazing and I recommend attending the school! It has so many interesting features that fit the diversity of the student community. I play softball at Co-Lin and that alone has been the best experience. We also attend all sporting events and cheer for our fellow classmates. The friends that I made here will remain the best group of friends I have ever had. So, go to Co-Lin and you will not regret it for a moment. Go Wolfpack!
Start Your Review of Copiah-Lincoln Community College
I decided to go to our local community college at the last minute and could not be happier about my decision. It has been a great experience and have friends that have actually returned from big universities just to go to Co-Lin. The teachers have been very easy to work with and are preparing me to further my education. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far!
As a student who is dually enrolled, I do not have much experience with the college. They are poor at responding to emails and calls, though, and their admissions office is not the best. The fact that they do offer cheap dual-enrollment classes is amazing though, and has helped me complete more work in highschool than I would without them.
We absolutely love the teachers and other faculty at Co-Lin that we have encountered. They have made everything from registration to finding classes so easy for us! I would definitely recommend this junior college to anyone looking for a pleasant experience.
Copiah Lincoln community college is a good starter school. The teachers are always helpful and there are always extra curricular activities going on either on campus or around to help students get to know the area better.
Starting college is difficult for anyone but Co-Lin made the transition easy. The majority of the classes are in one hallway so finding each class was a breeze. This fall will be my second year attending Co-Lin and I have enjoyed every class. The teachers go above and beyond the teaching curriculum which allowed me to stay focused and be excited about each lesson.
Copiah-Lincoln Community College is a very warm, receptive environment that is conducive to learning.
Co-Lin was a great transition from high school to a college. The teachers and other staff were very friendly and helpful. The student body were mainly people from the surrounding area so you knew somebody in every class. And if you didn't, it didn't take long to become friends.
I would like to attend this college because it has the major I would like to become for the rest of my life. I have been to this college several times and enjoyed it every time I visit. I'm not even a student enrolled in this college and enjoy it and can not wait to enroll.
Overall, I have had a good experience at Co-Lin. It is a community college so it is close to my home, small and personable. I feel like I have been prepared to transfer to a university.
Was quick and swift and hardly memorable that's how fast it was.
They are extremely difficult especially the math classes, but I do have a difficult major so that's just me.
They are alright I suppose not really insightful on that subject to be honest.
The courses are tough and the teachers are fun and funny.
A value of a degree from this school is well worth it as its an accredited school.
Start Your Review of Copiah-Lincoln Community College
Its very challenging in all categories and I love a challenge. Most unique aspect of the field is your actually getting hands on experience because your dealing with computers.
The teachers are awesome and I'd recommend going to experience great teaching.
My college experience has been okay, but I could have done better in one of my classes. Overall, the professors are very caring about their student's education.