Copiah-Lincoln Community College Reviews

Overall, I have had a good experience at Co-Lin. It is a community college so it is close to my home, small and personable. I feel like I have been prepared to transfer to a university.
Was quick and swift and hardly memorable that's how fast it was.
They are extremely difficult especially the math classes, but I do have a difficult major so that's just me.
Review Your College
They are alright I suppose not really insightful on that subject to be honest.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The courses are tough and the teachers are fun and funny.
A value of a degree from this school is well worth it as its an accredited school.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Its very challenging in all categories and I love a challenge. Most unique aspect of the field is your actually getting hands on experience because your dealing with computers.
The teachers are awesome and I'd recommend going to experience great teaching.
My college experience has been okay, but I could have done better in one of my classes. Overall, the professors are very caring about their student's education.
These services are good , it helps students to accomplish more if they would like to.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The teachers are nice and friendly.
The values of this degree will be life changing.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
I want to be the best I can be in Life. I will not settle for less.
Copiah Lincoln is an good school. They are base on academics and believe that every student deserve to be successful in life.
The staff is very helpful. When needed they are there.
When I first applied to copiah-Lincoln community college they guided me through the whole process. My adviser even made a special trip down to the campus I am at to help me. He did not have to do that he was off work, but he did. The whole staff is like that they care about making sure that you get what you came to get, and they give you extra advice to help in the work force.
The online courses are very well done and planned out. The assignments were simple to understand, but still required some thought to complete. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. Due dates are clear and it is easy to submit assignments, late or not.
Review Your College
My major is Accounting. At my school we have a Phi Beta Lambda chapter which is an organization for business. I am a member of this. Recently I went to compete with the group. Our Business division teachers are very qualified and experienced. The curriculum is moderate and if help is needed, the classes are small enough to get individual help.
My experience at Copiah-Lincoln Community College (Co-Lin) was outstanding. The campus environment is safe and friendly. The staff actually cares about the progress you want to make. I chose to come to this school because I was offered a full soccer scholarship and because it is close to home. Here at Co-Lin I have met some of the best friends and teachers. Because the classes are small it is easy to establish a student-teacher relationship that will help you succeed throughout the year. My grades allowed me to become a member of Phi Theta Kappa and Phi Beta Lambda. I am proud to say I will be graduating in May as an honor student with a 4.0 GPA. Co-Lin was a great choice to start in my college life!
I was able to schedule my classes so that it doesn't interfere with my out side school life and possible working schedule.