Cooper Union is ...
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.8 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.13 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Cooper Union Reviews
Review Cooper Union
Overall, the school is very challenging. However, I learned/am still learning a lot academically and am becoming prepared for the professional world after college. Club activities are very helpful meeting everyone and everyone is encouraging.
The Cooper Union is unique in that it is comprised of a small student body relative to other schools, so there is a close knit relationship among the students and faculty. Cooper used to offer all students free tuition, but has recently changed due to an unfortunate financial climate. However, the experiences with students and professors is still invaluable and the reputation gained after graduating from this school is invaluable.
The school is absolutely amazing. It's very niche, as it is a tiny school and has only art and conservation students, but it brings a lot of interdisciplinary work to the table and it provides amazing opportunities for all the students to work together and outside of the school in their given field. The idea of creating a community is most important, and everyone helps each other in realizing their potential and goals.