Converse College Reviews

I loved the connection between the students and faculty! I feel like you were able to connect to your professors very well due to the small class sizes.
Converse is a beautiful small campus. It has a very vintage look. They are discussing becoming Co-ed which personally I hope they don't. The teachers are nice and the dorms are cozy. The food and dinning hall are just wonderful. The classes are small and so its easy to get to know your professors. They help you every step of the way. Financial aid department will help you if there seems to be any issues. The athletic department is small but very good. My favorite is the art classes.
I enjoy Converse for what it is. Its a small all girls school with out dated traditions. They try too hard to enforce traditions that many girls no longer care about. They will nickel and dime you for everything, and you don't see too much care from an administrative stand point. The benefit of a small all girls school is that the professors do care, and that is the most important thing to me, but the fact that the board puts such little effort into hearing the student body is very discouraging.
Start Your Review of Converse College
My experience as a freshman has been okay. It was pretty fine until 2nd semester. A lot of people dropped out, the food in Gee has gotten a bit bad and caused some food poisoning to some students. Even the tuition is rising up again which is a bit worrying for me if I can't find many scholarships and have to rely on loans in the future.
I really love it here, but like every school it has it's flaws. There is a problem with how secretive the administration is with campus problems, particularly involving racists remarks and actions. They are working on diversity on campus, but forget that African American isn't the only culture present on campus.
The faculty is easily the most amazing thing about Converse College. It's not a big school, so class sizes usually don't exceed 30. This makes it so much easier to connect with professors, oftentimes creating bonds and mentorships. Not only are professors understanding and helpful, but they're also wonderful role models, and have done so much to build me up to be the best that I can possibly be.
All about the students and student experience and education. While visiting I enjoyed the campus and the number of activities held. Even though it is a smaller school compared to large schools, the campus was very spacious and did not feel like a small school any the less.
The personal atmosphere, the
Director of Education is always available to students. The courses are available in the morning, evening, and online. The class sizes are not overcrowded.
I love it the staff is great and willing to help with everything. Going to Converse makes you feel accepted and welcomed. Living on campus makes you feel like you are at home. People are friendly and there is something there for everyone.
Converse, Academically is good. The professors are always ready to help and are very knowledgable. However, that's the only good thing about the school. The dorms are old, and a major mold infestation is constantly being covered up by residence life staff. The food is tragic, and the cafeteria staff are rude. Most of the girls are cliquish, which is great If you find you clique. If not, you are going to be very lonely. Cant wait to transfer next year.
A nightmare. Voice. Speak-up, use that voice to communicate, or stand-up for yourself. Expect the situation to be mishandled. Value. Confidential information was not kept confidential. The perpetrator found out that he/she was reported and who reported. Vision. Try to plan for success when you grades plummet in a required class. Instead of helping me on the homework, a professor kept hinting that I was stupid. The tutoring center looks like a it was made with little thought.
Converse College is an open, inviting place full of intelligent, insightful women. The teachers are willing to help and provide for you by offering resources for internships, jobs, gallery openings, and many more things. The campus and surrounding facilities are well-kept and their employees are always willing to help. The campus safety and honor systems make Converse a safe place for all. For example, I can leave my MacBook anywhere and know that it will still be there.
The application process is also very easy due to the advisors and admissions counselors who are quick to respond to questions. In fact, I was accepted here the day I applied.
Lastly, Converse hosts many events for the local community and students to enjoy. Theatre performances, festivals, sports events, and more are always going on around Converse.
Do not worry about coming to Converse College. No matter who you are, Converse will make room and time for you to grow.
I love the diversity and the acceptance of Converse. The students and faculty are so kind and patient with you.
The people are extremely nice. The atmosphere is very welcoming. The only thing I would change is to update some of the dorms, maybe make them more modern.
I have made some really good friends and met some wonderful people through this college. I have had lots of fun with my Converse sisters and made great memories. However, I was presented with many challenges that were unecessary and would not have happened if this college was more organized.
I love Converse. I am about to start my junior year and I would never consider leaving. Converse is a small women's college, you can tell. I love the female environment, it is both empowering and inspiring. The classes are small and the professors really care about you as a person. I love the traditions (there are a lot) and the events (also a lot.) I am never bored on campus. The dorms are relatively nice (except for a few of the older ones but I have tended to live in the nicer ones. There are more nice than not.) and I love the dining hall. This school isn't for everyone and that's okay, because it is the school for me.
Converse College is a really small, but great school in terms of education. I came here on athletic scholarships that enabled me to obtain a college education. The professors I've had are all wonderful, extremely helpful, and are always focused on a student-professor relationship. Since the class sizes are tiny, it is very easy to build a connection with them.
Start Your Review of Converse College
I enjoy converse and my first year there was absolutely wonderful. the professors are great and the food is okay most of the time.
I transfred in my spring semseter of Freshmen year and has been the greates experince of my life so far. I have met some of my closests friends here so far. The proffesors are willing to listen to anything that you have to say, and are willing to help if you ask. Now also there will be negatives with any school that you chose. There will be people that will get on your nerves and people that will have differnent views on ceartin things but people will need to learn how to deal with these things in life. Converese has been very a very opening up for me broanding my views on many things.
I really enjoy the atmosphere at Converse College; however, I did not have much help with advising for the classes that I should take. Overall, I love the school that I attend.