Converse College Reviews

I really enjoy the atmosphere at Converse College; however, I did not have much help with advising for the classes that I should take. Overall, I love the school that I attend.
I loved that it is a small school and very personal with the students, but it is not a diverse school.
My experience at Converse has been extraordinary. Converse is an all womens school and the women there have taught me how to be a strong women. I have made wonderful bonds with many of them and I have fallen in love with the campus. The teachers are very friendly and will always be there to help.
Start Your Review of Converse College
I really like Converse college the people that work there are very nice and if you need something fixed, or found the workers and students help out. They have an honeor code that everyone goes by for the most part.
converse is a lovely community and i am so happy I came here, you forget that its all womens college, and honestly the only thing i can complain about is the wifi
I have yet to run into a bad professor, they all care about their students and most have impressive PhDs and are fun to listen to. The school's staff offers very good support and are willing to work with anyone who needs help. Some dorms need serious renovations, while others are in very good shape or practically brand new. As expected from a very small college, campus is pretty dry, but it's not impossible to find some frat parties going on at coed schools in the area every other weekend or so. Spartanburg isn't very exciting, but Greenville has a decent nightlife with plenty of bars and clubs, all about a half hour away.
The party scene at this school sucks, but the academic side is great. The people at the school are nice for the most part but the school can get kindve boring at times.
converse is a wonderful school with wonderful staff members. They have a huge variety when it comes to academics. The campus itself is breath taking. It is beautiful at all times of the year.
Converse was an overall excellent experience. The professors truly invest in their students. The small class size allows you to form strong bonds with your sisters as well as your professors.
Not really diverse, all women's college so many girls freak out when a guy comes on campus. Met a lot of socially awkward girls there and didnt really interact with them.
Converse college is a small, welcoming community. It is one of those schools that is small enough for all of the students to know each other's names, and for professors to remember past students. Classes are small which gives students the chance to speak with their professors and connect with them.
Converse was a great school. The professors were always there to help. The students were friendly, most of the time and everyone was in it for the win. If someone was slacking off classmates would be there to help that person get back on track. There was always something going on at Converse. The only thing I would change would be to connect more with other colleges around the area.
There are definitely both ups and downs about attending Converse. Small class sizes allow you to form special connections with your professors and your peers. The small student body also gives students more access to leadership and career opportunities. However, Converse is not for everyone. There are a limited number of on-campus activities, there is no party scene unless you visit a nearby coed school, and Spartanburg is not a very exciting city.
Very nice women's college in Spartanburg, SC with helpful advisers and many traditions that make going here a fun experience.
A beautiful campus with dedicated academic staff and amazing culture. Could see improvement in student government and student life staff.
This is my first year at Converse College, I am an athlete for the softball team. The academics here are challenging but i like a good challenge. The only thing i can complain about is the food isn't the best here I would for there to be a better selection. Other than that my first year experience has been great so far.
The faculty and students are very welcoming and helpful. The campus is beautiful and in a great college city. While many great classes are offered, diversity is something the college could definitely work on.
Start Your Review of Converse College
I enjoy the Converse College experience. I am a transfer commuter student and have been able to plug into the school very well. Professors are great!
After visiting, I saw a clear sense of homeliness and serenity. A truly beautiful place to study and grow at.
Small campus, friendly staff, and a great student-faculty ratio! I really have enjoyed my time here so far and I am very pleased with the education I've been receiving so far. It is the only college in my state to offer my major, and is very close to my home. All students are taken care of efficiently at this exceptional women's college.