High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Converse College Reviews
I love Converse. I am about to start my junior year and I would never consider leaving. Converse is a small women's college, you can tell. I love the female environment, it is both empowering and inspiring. The classes are small and the professors really care about you as a person. I love the traditions (there are a lot) and the events (also a lot.) I am never bored on campus. The dorms are relatively nice (except for a few of the older ones but I have tended to live in the nicer ones. There are more nice than not.) and I love the dining hall. This school isn't for everyone and that's okay, because it is the school for me.
I transfred in my spring semseter of Freshmen year and has been the greates experince of my life so far. I have met some of my closests friends here so far. The proffesors are willing to listen to anything that you have to say, and are willing to help if you ask. Now also there will be negatives with any school that you chose. There will be people that will get on your nerves and people that will have differnent views on ceartin things but people will need to learn how to deal with these things in life. Converese has been very a very opening up for me broanding my views on many things.
I have yet to run into a bad professor, they all care about their students and most have impressive PhDs and are fun to listen to. The school's staff offers very good support and are willing to work with anyone who needs help. Some dorms need serious renovations, while others are in very good shape or practically brand new. As expected from a very small college, campus is pretty dry, but it's not impossible to find some frat parties going on at coed schools in the area every other weekend or so. Spartanburg isn't very exciting, but Greenville has a decent nightlife with plenty of bars and clubs, all about a half hour away.