Contra Costa College Reviews

you will get the most real professors that care about making sure you are prepared for whatever choice you make, whether thats transferring to a university or advancing in your career. They want you to succeed in whatever it is you choose to do.
I like how the professors were easy to access through office hours and they were all open and willing to help with whatever I needed.
Contra Costa College is a tight knit community college with a diverse population of students of who are driven to learn and professors, counselors, and staff, committed to helping students thrive.
Start Your Review of Contra Costa College
I've had a good experience at Contra Costa College. The campus feels safe and welcoming, student body is diverse, teachers want to help you learn, and there's tons of resources to help you succeed in whatever path you choose.
What I like about Contra Costa College is that it's new and it's still improving. The classrooms are clean as well as the bathrooms. The cafe restaurant is very good, prices a bit high but worth the food. Professors are all very nice, strict and tough but they really take their time to teach and explain what they are asking of us.
I love the style of the campus it is very clean and neat. They have a diverse amount of academic awards in CCC. I am going to go to Contra Costa College for the next fall year and I am excited. It is a great community college.
Freshman year has been great so far. Teachers are always willing to help out, but it starts with you!
I went to Contra Costa Community College with low expectations but was surprised by the overwhelming amount of resources and great education the school provides.
I like that the campus is newer, but I disliked a lot of my professors. The campus food is overpriced and not very good, but I've passed all of my classes. The students are good, but the teachers have made me struggle. A lot are good but some aren't.
My experience was very good. The professors and staff are very supportive and are willing to answer any questions needed.
I am part of the nursing program at contra costa college and the staff is amazing, genuine, caring ; yet stern it has definite potential to drive each dedicated student to success
Contra Costa College is a great school, it's easily access bile and offers great diversity. Many of the staff and faculty members here go above and beyond their duties to ensure students have both the support and materials necessary to achieve the success they are seeking. The campus is beautiful and becoming more modernized everyday.
Contra costa college gave me a great start! I am glad to have been able to save money by attending this school.
I like the fact that all of the staff were welcoming. The staff from leaders to the students helping around was very helpful. As a student that speaks spanish, the help they provided was good. I signed up for programs to help me have a good college experience.
I really enjoyed my time at Contra Costa College. All the teachers really want you to succeed. They are knowledgeable, teach well, and are always their to help answer any questions you may have. Any questions they cannot answer or do not have the time to answer there is usually a student available to tutor. There is also a litany of courses that are offered which allows for one to get the general education they need for a myriad of different majors. What could be improved is the availability of classes and tutors for certain subjects especially in computer science courses.
I arrived to CCC knowing no one as I had arrived from Peru. With respect to academics, I've mostly had classes with the STEM teachers. I am a witness to the dedication of the passion the professors have in order to convey the information and make sure the students understand the subject matter. There is an emphasis placed on forming a community and being able to help your peers. I signed up to be a tutor for algebra and statistics and this helped me be more in touch with the community.
i love how incredibly helpful it has been for me to find help on any questions i need answered. The teachers are so inspirational and i love the atmosphere of the classes.
Start Your Review of Contra Costa College
I like how Contra Costa helped me with my future. The counselors helped me take the right classes that I need to be successful with my program and transferring over to a 4-year university. Contra Costa College also offers an abundance of help like tutoring. They also have a great athletic program. Since they remodeled the building it looks a lot better brand new and up to par. The teachers are amazing and haven't struggled because, of the teaching style that they provide.
The school is becoming more and more beautiful. Props to their counseling department. They walk you through everything about colleges and universities.
I have had a great experience at contra costa college. I have had help from students and faculty on no only school but life lessons as well. This school is great to go to after high school.