Contra Costa College Reviews

I really enjoyed my experience at Contra Costa College due to my involvement on campus. I loved the professors and all the people I was able to network with.
Contra Costa is a great college to start your academic career. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging. The community is very divers and I'm so glad to be apart of it. S
Contra Costa college is very supportive of students and staff. This college is also good with helping with students will resources.For example , The Skill Center is a great opportunity for students to receive help i
n tutoring or get help when needed for revising English papers. Also computer classes are on point easy and not stressful and very well-managed by professors or instructors who instruct the course. The library is also a great resource for students. I have also used the d.s.p. s
Sevices for my learning disability. Along with taking test for finals. At CCC there are many great qualities for students to achieve there goals .
Start Your Review of Contra Costa College
Amazing teachers, nice campus and easy to go around. Clean library and student store. Awesome food spots with delicious food. Counselors and offices very helpful.
The diversity. Close to home. Surrounded by intellectuals. Shared campus with Middle College High School Students.
I love the fact that it is flexible and the staff there really cares. because most of them were college students to so they really understand and want to see us succeed as well. there's nothing I would change about contra costa college the staff cares and it's very cultural and diverse.
I got my AA degree from Contra Costa College in 2016. All my instructors including the ones from my major and my GE classes are very professional people. The campus was recently remodeled and it's beautiful. As it is located in the Bay Area you get to meet people from everywhere in the world which makes your college experience even more fun!
I currently go there, Im a sophomore in college now and I enjoy going there. Not for what they promote, its because they have teachers who actually want to see students succeed in the world. I love teachers who speak profoundly on things they studied that might help us in our daily walks of life. The college is one of most community college that is uniquely diverse, I believe everyone who goes there can find themselves and narrow down how it is important to go to college. I also like how the counselors of EOPS Program is very caring and try to understand students on our level. Sometimes needs that addition support that is not giving at home. I know from person experience, I take my education serious and I want to succeed. The counselors helped me narrow out a plan for me an till this day Im stilling going by it.
Contra Costa College is a great college that allows each student to grow and become a better person.
Contra Costa College is a decent Community College. They recently finished building new buildings that make the campus feel modern and not ancient, although they have old buildings such as the AA building which feels stuffy and dirty with a classroom full of students. But overall, walking around campus feels modern. All the professors in the college are great and caring(use ratemyprofessor.com as a guide). Classes are cheap and are of great value, especially if you plan on transferring to a four year college. The food they provide is also decent, but cheap(especially if you go to pronto). If you are looking for a quick snack, the bookstore may be able to help fulfill your hunger. 2 gripes I have about CCC are the safety and student life. Generally speaking, CCC is very safe during the day, but if you are planning to take night classes, be aware that you might get robbed. My car also received damage to my windshield, due to a mentally ill person throwing a bag towards my car (day)
When I applied to Contra Costa College I thought it was going to be a bad campus because of the location it is at. Also, because of the old campus. When the spring semester came around I had classes in the new buildings which are amazing. The professors are so good at teaching and they are really helpful. There is also a lot of tutoring available and lots of opportunities as well as help to transfer or graduate on time. Coming to college here changed my perspective a lot on life. Students are really nice and helpful as well.
My experience in Contra Costa College was pretty good, most teachers seemed to really care about their students, while they are some who are not that great.
Contra Costa Community College is a very supportive school. There are some pretty great counselors here, the only downside is that there are now alot of students attending, and that in turn made the counselors really busy. The professors are awesome, and extremely professional. I feel like I am really being prepared for the university environment. The food is great. The space is great. I do not regret attending this community college in any way. I would highly recommend this campus to anyone who wanted to attend a great 2 year institution.
The classes are most of the time flexible but there needs to be more professors because alot of them juggle to many classes at once
Some professors are great their teaching style is perfect and they get you to understand the topics and have you actually excited to be in class...on the other hand there are other professors who can bore you to death and wont even make the attempt to change up their teaching style to accommodate most of the class..class sizers are good.
The classes that have to do with my major are great and very interesting and very helpful.. However i feel like the college could really improve with their options on the general ed classes
Contra costa college for me is a very easy college it has a lot of diversity the renovations that were done to it made it look way more like a an actual college campus but it does lack professors and available classes with different times most of the professors teach alot of classes because there is no one else to do so so that's definitely something that needs improvement . I wouldnt have attended here if i had the money to go straight to a CSU
Start Your Review of Contra Costa College
It is very hard to schedule classes around work. For example, it would be easier having three classes a week at a shorter time then having one long class for the week. It makes learning the material a lot easier.
Though I prefer a traditional classroom experience, online classes make it easier to complete courses needed for the semester without changing much of one's work schedule. It is very convenient, and registration is very simple.
I wish Contra Costa had more flexible classes. For example, having a night class that was three days a week, instead of one really long class a week would make learning the material a lot easier. It is also very hard to schedule around a steady work week.