Contra Costa College Reviews

Great professors all were willing to help and go the extra mile for their students despite office hours. The campus is not as safe as it could be since its an open campus. Random people can walk into any area of the school. I had a terrible experience in the library where a man exposed himself to me while i was trying to study. He was not a student so it goes to show how anyone can enter. Besides the safety the curriculum isn't too hard and if you struggle there are a lot of tutoring resources available to help the students.
I liked how connected the staff and activity planners got with the students; students would always know what opportunities and activities were going on because the college would post often in social media and post signs across campus. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and the campus is beautiful. My only downside would be the students themselves, they seem to take for granted the wonderful opportunities that are openly offered to them. The students can also be very loud and rude.
Their isn't really to much i can say since this is my first semester, but so far it seems okay. What I can say is the campus looks nice, I like the food they serve, the energy is inspiring and its nice to see some familiar faces after awhile.
Start Your Review of Contra Costa College
I like that the classrooms are small and therefore your teacher gives you the attention you need in order to understand the subjects being taught.
Supportive teachers, ongoing tutor, and pro-student advocate. Teachers and staff listen to student issues and respond appropriately. Tutor is available in all subjects and mentoring is offer to specific programs. The school is an advocate for students in supporting the rights of all student. The school takes position on supporting DCA and providing a high quality education. They provide support with financial aid and many programs.
What I like about Contra Costa is that it is really diverse. I do not think there is anything like Contra Costa College. There are always activities going on and people are so involved. I love the community there. I like that the environment is so friendly. I have had no troubles here. I also like that the college got renovated. The teachers there are very inspirational. I have gone to other community colleges but I always found myself coming back to Contra Costa. I do not think I would change anything about my college. It is really hard to say what I would want to see change. I guess the thing I would like to see is more help with making books less expensive. That would be all.
Contra Costa Community College is a very Diverse Campus with many people who love helping you and making sure you always get that extra step when they're supporting you with succeeding at every task.
I really enjoyed my experience at Contra Costa College due to my involvement on campus. I loved the professors and all the people I was able to network with.
Contra Costa is a great college to start your academic career. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging. The community is very divers and I'm so glad to be apart of it. S
Contra Costa college is very supportive of students and staff. This college is also good with helping with students will resources.For example , The Skill Center is a great opportunity for students to receive help i
n tutoring or get help when needed for revising English papers. Also computer classes are on point easy and not stressful and very well-managed by professors or instructors who instruct the course. The library is also a great resource for students. I have also used the d.s.p. s
Sevices for my learning disability. Along with taking test for finals. At CCC there are many great qualities for students to achieve there goals .
Amazing teachers, nice campus and easy to go around. Clean library and student store. Awesome food spots with delicious food. Counselors and offices very helpful.
The diversity. Close to home. Surrounded by intellectuals. Shared campus with Middle College High School Students.
I love the fact that it is flexible and the staff there really cares. because most of them were college students to so they really understand and want to see us succeed as well. there's nothing I would change about contra costa college the staff cares and it's very cultural and diverse.
I got my AA degree from Contra Costa College in 2016. All my instructors including the ones from my major and my GE classes are very professional people. The campus was recently remodeled and it's beautiful. As it is located in the Bay Area you get to meet people from everywhere in the world which makes your college experience even more fun!
I currently go there, Im a sophomore in college now and I enjoy going there. Not for what they promote, its because they have teachers who actually want to see students succeed in the world. I love teachers who speak profoundly on things they studied that might help us in our daily walks of life. The college is one of most community college that is uniquely diverse, I believe everyone who goes there can find themselves and narrow down how it is important to go to college. I also like how the counselors of EOPS Program is very caring and try to understand students on our level. Sometimes needs that addition support that is not giving at home. I know from person experience, I take my education serious and I want to succeed. The counselors helped me narrow out a plan for me an till this day Im stilling going by it.
Contra Costa College is a great college that allows each student to grow and become a better person.
Contra Costa College is a decent Community College. They recently finished building new buildings that make the campus feel modern and not ancient, although they have old buildings such as the AA building which feels stuffy and dirty with a classroom full of students. But overall, walking around campus feels modern. All the professors in the college are great and caring(use as a guide). Classes are cheap and are of great value, especially if you plan on transferring to a four year college. The food they provide is also decent, but cheap(especially if you go to pronto). If you are looking for a quick snack, the bookstore may be able to help fulfill your hunger. 2 gripes I have about CCC are the safety and student life. Generally speaking, CCC is very safe during the day, but if you are planning to take night classes, be aware that you might get robbed. My car also received damage to my windshield, due to a mentally ill person throwing a bag towards my car (day)
Start Your Review of Contra Costa College
When I applied to Contra Costa College I thought it was going to be a bad campus because of the location it is at. Also, because of the old campus. When the spring semester came around I had classes in the new buildings which are amazing. The professors are so good at teaching and they are really helpful. There is also a lot of tutoring available and lots of opportunities as well as help to transfer or graduate on time. Coming to college here changed my perspective a lot on life. Students are really nice and helpful as well.
My experience in Contra Costa College was pretty good, most teachers seemed to really care about their students, while they are some who are not that great.
Contra Costa Community College is a very supportive school. There are some pretty great counselors here, the only downside is that there are now alot of students attending, and that in turn made the counselors really busy. The professors are awesome, and extremely professional. I feel like I am really being prepared for the university environment. The food is great. The space is great. I do not regret attending this community college in any way. I would highly recommend this campus to anyone who wanted to attend a great 2 year institution.