Consolidated School of Business - Lancaster is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Consolidated School of Business - Lancaster
Undergrads Over 25
After Consolidated School of Business - Lancaster
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Consolidated School of Business - Lancaster
- BPittsburgh Technical Institute
- 2 Year
- Oakdale, PA
- 218 reviews
- B-DeSales University
- 4 Year
- Center Valley, PA
- 479 reviews
- B-Berkeley College - Woodland Park
- 4 Year
- Woodland Park, NJ
- 220 reviews
- B-Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Clarion, PA
- 904 reviews
Consolidated School of Business - Lancaster Reviews
Review Consolidated School of Business - Lancaster
I think the amount of school and resources available are excellent. It allows me to get the education I need to provide a better stable future for my family. As well as the scheduling is perfect and causes no conflicts in my daily family routine. The schools seems to take pride in providing the best of the best for their students, I can appreciate that indefinitely.
I havent yet started classes but will in a month. As explained to me it seems as though they cram alot of work into a short amount of time but the extra help in definitely there if needed.
They will provide internships to shadow others in the line of business Im interested in.