1. Tempe, AZ
  2. 2 Year

Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences Reviews

They work it with you.
Information is straight to the point, and clear.
I love the representatives they actually try to get to know you:)
  • Value
Like i said, I will bring me a step closer.
It's the school taking me a step closer to my goal.
Of course it is hard work, but it is manageable even for a single mother like myself. They provide you with everything you need and more.
I love this school and would highly recommend it if you are pursuing a career in Sound. They provide a quality program, helpful staff, and excellent education.
I have had flexibility around my family and work schedule this school has given me a perfect time frame to choose from and adjust to fit my needs.
User friendly and keeps you connected to your peers and teachers.
This school continues to help its student after they graduate job boards and letters of recommendation. Graduates have gone on to make Grammy winning productions, and it is credited directly to the school.
  • Value
Small class sizes make it possible to ask direct question and receive direct answers I never have to worry about fading into a crowd.
This program works with many major net works and has expanded their program to broadcasting because FOX asked them to and even helped design the program. the final 12 weeks is an internship required to graduate I couldn't ask for more from a school.
  • Value
The school provides every student with a macbook pro, mic, and many more tools to complete the program. The classes are small to gain as much one on one time as possible and provides a very individualized program for each student and builds well rounded employees. Part of the program requires a 12 week internship to get your foot in the door and makes you eligible for work immediately after graduation.
I hear that we will have smaller class sizes for better interaction between student and teacher.
This school will definitely give you the right tools to intern or possibly have a career position in the music/movie industry after graduation.
  • Jan 20 2016
  • Value
This school has produced Grammy winning producers and are recognized for their consistent development of young talent.
I will be starting school this next month and will make my opinion then.
So far Im more than happy with my choice
For sound engineering, this is the best school to go to. All the major studios are involved with developing the curriculum. The only reason the school has a broadcasting program is because FOX called and asked them to create it.
  • College Junior
  • Apr 28 2015
  • Value
We don't have an online course I don't know what else to put