Connors State College Reviews

Im 53 years old and havent been in school since i was 18 and the staff and students made me glad i went back to school again!!!!! I'm very excited to continue mt education at my age!!!!!
My experience at Connors State College has been wonderful so far! The staff is helpful in directing students toward their desired goals and towards different classrooms if you're a newbie! The teachers implement the lessons thoroughly into the mind of the student with the intent to prepare us for a 4-year university. There is nothing that I would change about this college, teachers, or its methods. I 100% enjoy this institution and their guidance and I recommend anyone to attend and strive for greatness going forward in your next chapter in the book of life that only, YOU have the power to write! Dream, create and watch it manifest!
I went there on a tour/college fair. It is a good looking campus and the faculty/students were very pleasant.
Start Your Review of Connors State College
Connors State College is a great 2-year college, I have been enjoying my experience so far as a student here! There is plenty room to grow here as there are many student work opportunities. Connors has proven to be an college dedicated towards the educational enrichment of its students- given the many services like TRIO and tutoring made available.
I would like to see a better library with more printers that are available for the students to use. The administrative office is also very complicated when trying to get admitted.
Connors State College has challenged my academic perspective and has made me put my future ahead of the problems I'm experiencing now.
They have the best teachers. They are easy to talk to and they really care about their students.The office staff are really helpful to answer any answers.The IT techs are amazing getting your computer up and running.I use the Muskogee campus it is smaller but feels like you are involved with the main campus.I refer other students to try out this college.
Connors State College is a very affordable place to get a quality education. Connors makes it easy to attend college, work, have a family, etc. Don´t let the cheap tuition and outside fool you, the professors are just as hard and make you earn your grade.
CSC is a great 2 year college from starting college right out of high school to being an older student. I have been both, and have had nothing but a positive experience. The staff is great through every aspect you need their assistance, the professors are flexible in the case something comes up (especially when being a single mother). It's an overall great place to attend in preparing to further your education and the staff and professors go above and beyond to help their students!
I had great experiences with my on campus classes at Connors State College. My instructors' genuinely cared about student academic success, and the majority of them were available after class if I sought extra help. Being a student and mother I really appreciated that instructors were consistently available during their office hours, not just when they felt like being there. I also liked that the library frequently sponsors events and activities for the student body such as resume and research skills workshops, and contests. If I could change something about Connors I would want to find a way for students to be better informed of campus opportunities.
Super easy and affordable. I should have gone here first after graduating from high school instead of a 4 year university, it would have made my first year of college much smoother.
Connors has been a very good place for me to learn and excell at! Everyone is polite and helpful in anyway that they can be. I would recommend this school to anyone!
I love the classes here. Teachers are very helpful and knowledgeable. Good class size and easy to get around. It’s hard to get lost but if you do someone will point you in the right direction. Registration and enrollment are super easy, staff is very helpful
I have enjoyed my years at Connors! With all of the events it makes it fun. The classes can be hard but if you attend every day and pay attention they are simple. The staff is great aleays right there anytime you have any problems or questions!
I am a freashman at Connors State, and so far I am absolutely loving it here at Connors State!! It's a very great and friendly atmosphere to be around! If your used to small towns, and country spirit then this is definitely the college for you! Professors are genuinely interested, and want to see you succeed! Cafeteria is amazing! Excellent food with plenty of variety of food! They even have a ice cream machine!! Overall fantastic college to attend, and make memories at!!
I like that it’s a smaller school since I my high school wasn’t very big. It also allows for one on one time with me and the professor.
Connors State College is a great college. Its a small commuting but a large family. Teachers are so helpful, they will take the time out of there day to make sure you understand every but of the lecture. I enjoy going to college here
Start Your Review of Connors State College
I actually attend the Muskogee campus and I really enjoy it. It’s not a bad school at all. Most teachers are friendly, they send a lot of activities to your email and the staff is nice.
What I love about Connors State College is my advisors! My academic advisors had meeting with us every Monday, they made sure we were on top of thing for our first semester of college, they had group get togethers, and they also had helped with any type of homework if you needed help or if you needed help around campus.
I like the staff, how helped and very informative they are. The teachers are great too. The campus' are fantastic as well as the newer one in Muskogee.