Connors State College Reviews

I love Connors because its close to come and work, and I am able to make wonderful memories with all my friends while still getting a great education!
I haven't started college yet, but I took concurrent classes in high school through Connors and the teachers were great and very helpful. When I went to enroll for my Fall classes, I had the same experience. The people there are very nice and try to help in any way they can and try their best to answer any questions you may have.
I loved the experience I had there. If they were a four year university I would stay and play basketball there. It is a affordable school to attend for anyone. The campus life is great and everyone knows each other and people are very friendly around town, Everyone is willing to help each other out with anything. They have free tutoring and printing on campus and the professors are great there too. They understand their students and what they can get out of them and pushes them to be the best that they can.
Start Your Review of Connors State College
I absolutely love Connors! It is a great school and the professors work hands on with you all the time. The students here are super friendly and the environment is great! The only thing I wish they would change is the parking lot. It needs to be repaired especially with all the big trucks that drive up and down it.
Connors State College seems like a good college to me. Everyone on campus is so friendly and the professors are willing to help you with anything you need.
What I like about Connors State College is they make you feel like family no matter who you are. I love they are very hands on with their students when it comes to learning.
Great school with many opportunities. Absolutely adore and appreciate my online professors. Extremely affordable which is always a major plus.
I love this school a lot 90% of my teachers have been amazing! They are always trying to help me in any way they can. I take a lot of night classes and they completely understand a lot of people in night classes are there for a reason and know we are busy. I love the admissions and financial aid office as well I have not had one person that didn’t go out of their way to help me. It’s a small school and that’s why I love it so much the teachers can really give us the attention we need.
Im 53 years old and havent been in school since i was 18 and the staff and students made me glad i went back to school again!!!!! I'm very excited to continue mt education at my age!!!!!
My experience at Connors State College has been wonderful so far! The staff is helpful in directing students toward their desired goals and towards different classrooms if you're a newbie! The teachers implement the lessons thoroughly into the mind of the student with the intent to prepare us for a 4-year university. There is nothing that I would change about this college, teachers, or its methods. I 100% enjoy this institution and their guidance and I recommend anyone to attend and strive for greatness going forward in your next chapter in the book of life that only, YOU have the power to write! Dream, create and watch it manifest!
I went there on a tour/college fair. It is a good looking campus and the faculty/students were very pleasant.
Connors State College is a great 2-year college, I have been enjoying my experience so far as a student here! There is plenty room to grow here as there are many student work opportunities. Connors has proven to be an college dedicated towards the educational enrichment of its students- given the many services like TRIO and tutoring made available.
I would like to see a better library with more printers that are available for the students to use. The administrative office is also very complicated when trying to get admitted.
Connors State College has challenged my academic perspective and has made me put my future ahead of the problems I'm experiencing now.
They have the best teachers. They are easy to talk to and they really care about their students.The office staff are really helpful to answer any answers.The IT techs are amazing getting your computer up and running.I use the Muskogee campus it is smaller but feels like you are involved with the main campus.I refer other students to try out this college.
Connors State College is a very affordable place to get a quality education. Connors makes it easy to attend college, work, have a family, etc. Don´t let the cheap tuition and outside fool you, the professors are just as hard and make you earn your grade.
CSC is a great 2 year college from starting college right out of high school to being an older student. I have been both, and have had nothing but a positive experience. The staff is great through every aspect you need their assistance, the professors are flexible in the case something comes up (especially when being a single mother). It's an overall great place to attend in preparing to further your education and the staff and professors go above and beyond to help their students!
Start Your Review of Connors State College
I had great experiences with my on campus classes at Connors State College. My instructors' genuinely cared about student academic success, and the majority of them were available after class if I sought extra help. Being a student and mother I really appreciated that instructors were consistently available during their office hours, not just when they felt like being there. I also liked that the library frequently sponsors events and activities for the student body such as resume and research skills workshops, and contests. If I could change something about Connors I would want to find a way for students to be better informed of campus opportunities.
Super easy and affordable. I should have gone here first after graduating from high school instead of a 4 year university, it would have made my first year of college much smoother.
Connors has been a very good place for me to learn and excell at! Everyone is polite and helpful in anyway that they can be. I would recommend this school to anyone!