Conemaugh Valley Hospital is a highly rated for-profit college located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 205 undergraduate students. The Conemaugh Valley Hospital acceptance rate is 83%. Popular majors include Nursing, Radiologic Technician, and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic). Graduating 86% of students, Conemaugh Valley Hospital alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $45,900.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- A+Aria Health School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Trevose, PA
- 7 reviews
- AThe Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
- 2 Year
- Reading, PA
- 80 reviews
- C+Wallace Community College - Selma
- 2 Year
- Selma, AL
- 111 reviews
- C+Pennsylvania Highlands Community College
- 2 Year
- Johnstown, PA
- 129 reviews
Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital Reviews
I love going to school at a hospital due to that isn’t where I would like to work in the near future. Going here is a lot different than sitting in a classroom for hours and than going to the next. This college you get a hands on experience and work with patients and see what you have to do to help heal them. Going to this school has its advantages than any other college would.
Conemaugh is a great local place to attend school and get a college degree. It is also a great medical environment. This is an affordable program for those who want to better their careers and futures. I look forward to becoming a RN through the Conemaugh School of Nursing Program.
I love my experiences on the clinical floors. Staff is always very friendly and helpful. Teachers want to make sure students get as much experience as possible