Concordia University Chicago Reviews

I am an online student in the doctoral program for Health and Human Performance, so cannot make any recommendations on the physical location at CUC, but I am really enjoying the program thus far. In my first year I have had several excellent instructors and online learning experiences and have been academically challenged far more than I had anticipated, in a fun way! Although not all coursework has been as difficult or academically expansive as I had hoped for, the majority of classroom experiences have been worth the investment.
I'm a distant learning graduate student in gerontology who has a full professional plate other than my school attendance so being able to do coursework virtually is my preference.
I like the programs that Concordia University has to offer. I currently attend the university as an online student. I love this program because it makes it easy for me to work full time and finish my degree.
Start Your Review of Concordia University Chicago
Concordia I truly a place where I am able to find myself. The staff cares about every student and there are so many resources available to you on the campus and in the community. The campus itself is constantly becoming diverse and the ratio between commuters and out of state residents is incredible. Because if Concordia I am A proud Nursing Student, working on campus, and Vice President of the New Nursing club and first year cheerleader all within my first year.
My experience at Concordia could be much better, but their office of graduate studies really lacks basic communication. I'm loving my program, but many of our questions are often unanswered and our emailed often don't get responses. I wish we had a little more support!
This college is a well respected institution. The professors are knowledgeable, and the courses are rigorous. The online format makes it easier to have a full time job while attending school.
I am currently attending Concordia University of Chicago and i have been very pleased so far with my first year. I am enrolled in Sports, as i am part of the Women's Soccer Team and the Women's Track and Field. I have met very great people through sports and have found the place to be of comfort. Academics wise i have enjoyed the majority of my classes especially the ones that have to do with my major. Overall you have the chance for additional help with the teacher or your teammates/students. The year has fluently gone very quick and very excited for next year.
I choose to go to Concordia University Chicago because since they very beginning they have been helpful and answered all my questions. They didn't give me the run around to make me sign up for their school with out me knowing what I was going to get into as far as scholarships, financial aid, and what I needed for the school year. Mostly all of the staff that work there are very nice and helpful. This school cares about their students future and education. The area in which Concordia is located is very nice and safe. This school is remolding the school and making updates to it so it is going to be even better. What I love about this school is that they have two different computer labs one for Apple and one for PC.
I attend as an online student and am working on my Master's through this school. So far my experience has been great. Their online communication is speedy and they do a good job of answering ALL of your questions to their fullest abilities.
Concordia University Chicago is overall a pretty average school. The student life is a mixture, but the university does not deal well with racial issues. I don’t entirely regret choosing this school, but there’s not much to do. If you enjoy a small campus feel, then Concordia is for you. If you want more excitement it’s not.
A great institution for those who are studying to be teachers due to all of the courses and preparatory requirements needed for the college of education.
I'm very pleased. So far everything is going smooth. I would recommend for others. Can't wait for next semester. Please consider this university for MA in counseling.
I enjoyed studying educational technology online with Concordia. Most professors were up to date with articles and information. They were readily available via phone and email for additional help. They gave a lot of support and resources to help with research.
I was a freshman; miles away from home--only one hundred and ninety-one. So of course it wasn't the most thrilling experience, but it was most definitely worthwhile. Although, the school is a non-for profit University I don't believe I was robbed of my investments. Instead, I gained an entirely new perspective of life, grew closer in my faith and even met some fairly incredible people within the process.

My professors were helpful and extremely easygoing. I loved that. As far as partying goes, I made my own party scene in my dorm room because I had no roommate--this maybe was the highlight of my experience--plus, CHICAGO was only 15-20 minutes from the corner so it was never a dull moment.

Overall, I fell in love with CU Chicago in my own little way probably way different from others. From the size of the University all the way to the simple fact that I made an honest hustle of providing hair services to students.
Concordia Chicago is in a very nice area of Chicago and has very friendly people. The staff are well equipped for their subjects and very amicable. I would like to see more scholarship opportunities there especially concerning sports since it is a private school and tuition is not that cheap. Overall it is a very nice place and I would highly recommend it.
I enjoy the school very much even though I just started! The school focuses on each person individual to make sure they're on task to graduating!
So far I love it so much, you get to fellowship with brothers and sisters, a great place to know more about our Lord and what he ha done.
Start Your Review of Concordia University Chicago
I like the small ratio of students to teachers, it gives me more one on one assistance when needed. I am not a social butterfly and but I still feel included on campus and during activities.
The staff and other students are very helpful and small in size, so you can get easily acquainted with everyone around you. The faculty are very helpful and you are able to get help on a personal level with them, which is something you can't experience outside of a school with an average class size smaller than 20-30. The education programs are excellent as I hear from fellow students and there is a strong emphasis on music and religion as well.
I love Concordia it's become home to me. But like other colleges there are nasty sides to it. They don't take mental health seriously and while campus security is very nice they aren't always competent.