Concordia University Chicago Reviews

Concordia Chicago is in a very nice area of Chicago and has very friendly people. The staff are well equipped for their subjects and very amicable. I would like to see more scholarship opportunities there especially concerning sports since it is a private school and tuition is not that cheap. Overall it is a very nice place and I would highly recommend it.
I enjoy the school very much even though I just started! The school focuses on each person individual to make sure they're on task to graduating!
So far I love it so much, you get to fellowship with brothers and sisters, a great place to know more about our Lord and what he ha done.
Start Your Review of Concordia University Chicago
I like the small ratio of students to teachers, it gives me more one on one assistance when needed. I am not a social butterfly and but I still feel included on campus and during activities.
The staff and other students are very helpful and small in size, so you can get easily acquainted with everyone around you. The faculty are very helpful and you are able to get help on a personal level with them, which is something you can't experience outside of a school with an average class size smaller than 20-30. The education programs are excellent as I hear from fellow students and there is a strong emphasis on music and religion as well.
I love Concordia it's become home to me. But like other colleges there are nasty sides to it. They don't take mental health seriously and while campus security is very nice they aren't always competent.
This university is staffed with instructors that work hard to encourage both your personal and professional growth.
I love the atmosphere here at Concordia Chicago. While it is a small, D-III school, it is easy to get involved in many different activities on campus. Also, the College of Education is excellent! The professors genuinely care about their students.
Concordia University Chicago is a place where you go to feel at home. The students and staff are so welcoming and make you feel as though you belong. Being in Chicago allows students like me to explore and try new things with new friends. I have made so many new friends who I know I will be friends with for the rest of my life. College here was such a success that I would recommend Concordia University Chicago to anyone who wants to explore and to feel like you're at a home away from home. Overall, great experience!
Concordia is wonderful place if you enjoy being near the big city. You are literally about a half hour from downtown Chicago which can offer a lot of opportunity. The one thing I would change is the food. The food is awful, the food lacks nutritional value and there are such limited options. Students frequently use their own money to go out and get food rather than using the meal plan which is ridiculously expensive.
I love the campus and teachers! The classes they offer are very diverse. The campus life is very active.
I like the flexibility of the online graduate program. It allows me to learn while continuing with my full-time job.
What I like about Concordia is that the classes are small and that our professors do seem to recognize. What I hope to see a change in is activities for commuters. All the activities done at Concordia seem to be for residents, since the activities are always late at night.
I enjoyed the campus life. Our school was always clean and have a very safe environment. Students were kind to one another and supported each other to achieve greater in their courses.
I really liked seeing Concordia University. However, the school looked to not have a cleaning team or a tour guide with a sense of certainty of any other major besides his own.
The campus buildings are sligtly older, but have a lot of character.
We do not have any greek fraternities at CUC currently.
Start Your Review of Concordia University Chicago
I am not too involved in sports, but I know that CUC has a sports team.
I have truly enjoyed my time at CUC. It is very good school that really focuses on each student. The professors challenge the students and assure that they are successful.
Had I have known what I do now, I would have gone to school at the other university that I was accepted to.