Concordia University Chicago is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NCAA Division III (with football)
Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education38 Graduates
Business Administration and Management24 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies24 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services20 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Health Care Management16 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management14 Graduates
Foundations of Education11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.25 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.46 responses
After Concordia University Chicago
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Concordia University Chicago Reviews
Review Concordia University Chicago
Concordia University Chicago is a place where you go to feel at home. The students and staff are so welcoming and make you feel as though you belong. Being in Chicago allows students like me to explore and try new things with new friends. I have made so many new friends who I know I will be friends with for the rest of my life. College here was such a success that I would recommend Concordia University Chicago to anyone who wants to explore and to feel like you're at a home away from home. Overall, great experience!
I love the atmosphere here at Concordia Chicago. While it is a small, D-III school, it is easy to get involved in many different activities on campus. Also, the College of Education is excellent! The professors genuinely care about their students.
As a Music education major, Concordia is a school that loves music. Incredibly intimate, the staff in your major really try to connect with you. All education class are taught by people who want to see you succeed. Athletics are encouraged! Just about every program at CUC travels/trips. It's a Lutheran school that welcomes EVERYONE.