Concordia University - Wisconsin Reviews

I love how invested every professor is in my education. They do everything in their power to help make sure that I am succeeding in everything that I do. There is no better campus in Wisconsin than Concordia's campus, it is so breathtaking. I felt at home the first time I stepped foot there. I am from small-town Door County, so coming to a smaller school made the transition to college so easy. The helpfulness of the professors helped A LOT as well. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Concordia's academic program!
My experience so far has been good. The professors , most, listen and are helpful. It would be nice if there would be a payment plan for those that are paying out of pocket, this is where the school is not very helpful.
When I went to Concordia the campus was very nice but it wasn't very diverse it was mostly white people around the whole campus. I liked the atmosphere of the school everything and everyone was very positive and happy when I was around the school. The campus made me feel like I was apart of the school and just made me feel at home when I was around.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Wisconsin
I enjoy set up of the campus and the bluff. The class sizes are very small which makes it extremely easy to talk to them. In fact, almost all of my professors know/knew me by name. The downside is that the Mequon area does not like CUW. They confine us to the land that we have and do not want us to expand outside of our small block by the lake. Also, there is not much of a party scene on campus. There are some parties off campus, but like I said, Mequon does not want any college students causing trouble, so the police patrol heavily. The majority of night life that students look for is found in downtown Milwaukee.
I loved everything possible about Concordia! The only thing I would change would be the code of conduct.
The campus is very beautiful. Professors are very nice and helpful. Food is amazing. Students are very involved.
New student of Concordia. On-line courses are manageable and I feel supported by the teachers. Check it out!
Do not attend this school if you are Latin. My daughter experienced being discriminated against due to her race and the Dean and other school officials supported the professor's inappropriate comments towards my daughter and informed my daughter if she wanted to remain in the psychology program she would have to continue having contact with this professor.
The camps is one of a kind. Professors want to see you advance and be the best you can be and they truly show they care about your success
Concordia's campus has the best views around, with campus being right off the lake. All your professors care about you both personally and academically and there are so many resources available to help you succeed.
Concordia has several locations and flexible schedules to make it very convienent to attend but it is very expensive. I like the accelerated adult learning program which offers 6 week classes that you attend one day per week for four hours a night. This makes it easy to fit most schedules and is a great learning opportunity for adults with families and outside jobs. The student body is very diverse in age and culture. The instructors are knowledgeable and well educated. I enjoy attending this school.
Love the learning atmosphere, state of the art nursing skills lab, beautiful comfort dog and great Christian attitude by staff.
This school allows you to excel academically with the small class sizes and the connection with the professors. However, due to the smaller school size, no on campus housing (or nearby housing in walking distance) there is less of a social atmosphere.
CUW is a great place to grow in christian faith while getting a great degree. Concordia pushes students to be the absolute best they can be to prepare them for the future in the work place. Cuw also has a great location, on beautiful Lake Michigan.
From the moment that I visited, I knew that Concordia would be my home for four years. I have not looked back on the decision once! It is nice to have a close-knit community when I live about 5 hours from my home. The friendships that I have made here are ones that will last a lifetime. The faculty and staff know me by name, including professors I had freshman year, and will go out of their way to do anything for me. Plus, the lake view and tunnels are an extra bonus!!
Awesome experience if you are school oriented and not too worried about the party scene- of course you can find them, but they are not the main reason to go to CUW. Amazing professors that are there for YOU. Dorms are very nice and tunnels are very convenient during the winter.
The campus is absolutely beautiful. The professors are very personable and passionate about what they teach. It is just a great environment.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Wisconsin
Concordia is an amazing college to be attending. The nursing program is outstanding as well as the nursing program staff. I wouldn't have changed my decision for the world.
I just started my master's thru Concordia. So far it has been a good experience. They have great clinical options for a global perspective. Access to advisors is a breeze.
Concordia Wisconsin has tunnels throughout its whole campus which makes it great during the winter months since you do not have to trudge through the snow to get to classes. The classes are small so I am able to connect with professors easily and they are always more than willing to answer any questions I have. I also love the religious aspect of the university; there is chapel every morning that is welcome to anyone, and the professors integrate it into the classroom. The one negative aspect of Concordia Wisconsin is their food service. Sodexo provides poor quality food, and not many choices.