Concordia University - Wisconsin Reviews

I loved everything possible about Concordia! The only thing I would change would be the code of conduct.
The campus is very beautiful. Professors are very nice and helpful. Food is amazing. Students are very involved.
New student of Concordia. On-line courses are manageable and I feel supported by the teachers. Check it out!
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Wisconsin
Do not attend this school if you are Latin. My daughter experienced being discriminated against due to her race and the Dean and other school officials supported the professor's inappropriate comments towards my daughter and informed my daughter if she wanted to remain in the psychology program she would have to continue having contact with this professor.
The camps is one of a kind. Professors want to see you advance and be the best you can be and they truly show they care about your success
Concordia's campus has the best views around, with campus being right off the lake. All your professors care about you both personally and academically and there are so many resources available to help you succeed.
Concordia has several locations and flexible schedules to make it very convienent to attend but it is very expensive. I like the accelerated adult learning program which offers 6 week classes that you attend one day per week for four hours a night. This makes it easy to fit most schedules and is a great learning opportunity for adults with families and outside jobs. The student body is very diverse in age and culture. The instructors are knowledgeable and well educated. I enjoy attending this school.
Love the learning atmosphere, state of the art nursing skills lab, beautiful comfort dog and great Christian attitude by staff.
This school allows you to excel academically with the small class sizes and the connection with the professors. However, due to the smaller school size, no on campus housing (or nearby housing in walking distance) there is less of a social atmosphere.
CUW is a great place to grow in christian faith while getting a great degree. Concordia pushes students to be the absolute best they can be to prepare them for the future in the work place. Cuw also has a great location, on beautiful Lake Michigan.
From the moment that I visited, I knew that Concordia would be my home for four years. I have not looked back on the decision once! It is nice to have a close-knit community when I live about 5 hours from my home. The friendships that I have made here are ones that will last a lifetime. The faculty and staff know me by name, including professors I had freshman year, and will go out of their way to do anything for me. Plus, the lake view and tunnels are an extra bonus!!
Awesome experience if you are school oriented and not too worried about the party scene- of course you can find them, but they are not the main reason to go to CUW. Amazing professors that are there for YOU. Dorms are very nice and tunnels are very convenient during the winter.
The campus is absolutely beautiful. The professors are very personable and passionate about what they teach. It is just a great environment.
Concordia is an amazing college to be attending. The nursing program is outstanding as well as the nursing program staff. I wouldn't have changed my decision for the world.
I just started my master's thru Concordia. So far it has been a good experience. They have great clinical options for a global perspective. Access to advisors is a breeze.
Concordia Wisconsin has tunnels throughout its whole campus which makes it great during the winter months since you do not have to trudge through the snow to get to classes. The classes are small so I am able to connect with professors easily and they are always more than willing to answer any questions I have. I also love the religious aspect of the university; there is chapel every morning that is welcome to anyone, and the professors integrate it into the classroom. The one negative aspect of Concordia Wisconsin is their food service. Sodexo provides poor quality food, and not many choices.
I like the location of CUW and the sense of community that it has. I hope to see that the classes become more rigorous and packed with enough knowledge to help others for graduate school. I also hope to see that the living policies become more relaxed with time.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Wisconsin
My experience at Concordia has been very nice. The classes are challenging and because the classes are smaller it's very easy to connect with your professors. Everyone around the campus is so friendly and they make you feel very welcome. The campus has a very safe feel because our amazing campus safety and it really makes you feel at home.
Concordia is a great school and I'm really happy to be here! There is no shortage of ways to get involved on campus and not just by participating in sports or joining a club. There are many activities throughout the semester that range from movie nights to bingo. I currently have a job on campus and I love it! It's a great way to make some extra money, especially if you don't have a car with you on campus. I will say that if you have the option to live off campus I would definitely recommend going that route because the food selection isn't always the best and I found myself skipping meals, which is why I commute now. And if you really like to party this probably isn't the school for you because Concordia is a dry campus. Overall, I think Concordia is an excellent choice if you're looking to continue your education! :)
I really enjoyed and appreciated the immediate warm welcoming I received on my very first visit to the campus. Everyone you interact with or seek for help cares about you and what you are trying to accomplish whether thats faculty and staff members or other students. There is always someone there willing to lend a helping hand. The campus is absolutely gorgeous, it has great intimate class sizes that are perfect for hands-on learning with a comfortable environment laying as its foundation, and there are so many ways to get involved with the school and its people through clubs, athletics, organizations, and all the opportunities that stem from these venues. Plus, how can you go wrong with that beautiful lake view all year long?!