Concordia University - Texas Reviews

I like that Concordia has an accredited nursing program and that there are multiple start times a year. However, there was lack of organization of clinical sites, times, and dates as well as issues with scheduling of tests. Due to the amount of money that I'm paying for my degree and the fact that this is a Christian school, I expected more.
I love how Concordia University Texas offers such a flexible experience. Because the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is new, it is constantly evolving and making improvements. There are still kinks to work out, but the instructors and staff are accommodating and eager to hear how they can improve the program. The main campus itself is tucked away in west Austin and is quiet and peaceful. As an ABSN student, my schedule is mixed with online classes, face-to-face classes, and clinical rotations at various hospitals and facilities around Austin. I know the coming years will see a lot of improvement for this new program.
I like that Concordia has an accelerated nursing program and that there are multiple start times a year. However, there was lack of organization of clinical sites, times, and dates as well as issues with scheduling of tests. Due to the amount of money that I'm paying for my degree and the fact that this is a Christian school, I expected more.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Texas
This school has been amazing. The flexibility I have with my online classes have been amazing. I have a full time job and a family so it's nice to be able to semi- go at my own pace.
I wouldn't even give them one star if I didn't have to. Concordia University is more than terrible. They do not care about anything but getting that mula in their pockets!! I met one person whom worked in administration and that was my admissions counselor. The rest of them hide behind a computer screen. They would not listen to or examine my situation properly. If they would have, they would have learned that according to my FAFSA, I made over $100,000 per year. Incorrect! why would I be there if that were the case?? Not impressed with admin. Professors and students were great.
I really love this university. I love where it is located it is very quiet and reserved there is not a lot of noise compared to downtown Austin. The professors are great.
Very good support and faculty. Helped me through all of the in and outs. Very pricy but has good programs for textbooks to help with those prices.
Concordia university is an ideal school for students looking for a small community, away from all the noisy construction of the city, and trying to pursue a career while getting to know god better.
I very much enjoy the small, Christ centered community Concordia has to offer. It makes education easier and more accessible, and also helps in making life-lasting relationships with both the staff, as well as students. The student to teacher ratio is also an important factor at Concordia. I had never been in a class with more than 30 students which helped me a lot in getting personal help with the professor when needed. Overall my experience at Concordia has been great and I definitely recommend applying to this school if you are in that process.
Concordia University Texas is a diverse and unique education! Location in Austin, Texas is a cultured and diverse area, with in Texas Hill Country. Concordia Texas liberals arts, but with one of the best Accelerated Bachelor of Nursing in US!
I have only visited the campus, and it is full of people who are kind and are always willing to help if you are lost, and are open to each other.
Expensive expensive expensive. Concordia is a beautiful, big campus. It makes me feel safe but the only thing is the expensive tuition.
I wasted so much time at this school. This university is a joke and scam above all. It’s upwards of 40,000 dollars a years for most students. You’ll find that the staff has favorites. I question the legitimacy of the professors every week.
This school is just awful. Save your time and money and apply elsewhere. The professors are over paid; I had high school teachers with better curriculum.
Amazing! Staff really cares. Advisors call me every week to make sure I am on track with my goals. Very friendly and give amazing advice and guidance. Only downfall is the price. This school is very very expensive.
I like how the admissions office people are very friendly and helped me and my mom with everything we needed.
If you're looking for a very high school environment, small, Christian college, then this is for you. The professors are a hit or miss. Little to nothing happens on campus, gets boring quick. I don't feel that what I'm paying for is reflected in my experience with this college.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Texas
Professors are connected to the student body and are very helpful! They make real world connections through academics and current events. Concordia University - Texas, is challenging and preparing the next generations and current generations to make an impact on the world.
Overall it is a good school I go to school online I have been going since 2016 off and on. I am in my last couple of years and I so ready to have that paper in my hand. I did have some ruff patches because things I was going through in my life. The school help me get through my lost.
Concordia University has a beautiful atmosphere surrounded by nature and wonderful staff members. It’s a small campus where you get one on one time with teachers and they really get to know you. I know most teachers working in huge university’s can barely remember their students name! But with Concordia, there is many opportunities to talk to teachers about your grades, Jesus, and life. It is a very great school that I highly recommend.