Concordia University - Texas Reviews

For the majority of my undergrad I have enjoyed Concordia. The education department and the professors have always been incredibly helpful and understanding. It's an open place to share and be encouraged in your faith. It's a quiet campus and the classes are small, which works well for me. I was really able to focus on academics. The student involvement and campus activities are small and limited which is kind of a bummer. It's a beautiful campus on a nature preserve. You can tell that the school is working on making it a more student friendly campus, but there still needs to be a lot of work done.
The academic advisors sometimes do not know what they are talking about and at times, are not too helpful. Also, have yet to receive scholarships or grants from the institution themselves and they do not seem too concerned with helping me find financial aid to pay for school. However, their nursing program is excellent.
Concordia University - Texas is a beautiful place to attain a degree. The facilities are well-maintained and clean. The campus is on a large amount of gorgeous, preserved land that features some hiking trails and awesome views. The faculty is kind and encouraging. The atmosphere is positive and welcoming.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Texas
while visiting Concordia University Texas I was greeted immediately and met some very nice people on campus. The campus is beautiful and the dorms are spacious.
The professors are definitely the best part about this school. I have never been in a better academic environment with the best tools to help me learn.
It's a small campus so all the professors over there really care about you. A lot of them have really good office ours and are very flexible with your schedule. Honestly, to fail some of the classes you have to make an active effort to fail just because of how much the professors go out of their way to help.
Concordia University - Texas, has a beautiful campus and environment. Everyone is connected and because it's a private school you are given the ability to connect more not only with classmates, but with the professors as well.
I love the friendly atmosphere at Concordia so much! It's truly my home away from home. I would not want to be at any other University. I love all of the professor, staff and students. Everyone is nice and welcoming, all of the time. You can always find the help you need, no matter what!
The Adult Degree Program is one night per week, on ground, very convenient. My prior experience with the online program wasn't very good though.. They initially were unorganized and nearly costed me my degree... But since it's first year has improved with strategic student planning assistants.
The school is great place for someone if they need a smaller school and a beautiful campus. The one thing i would change is how the atmosphere around it is very serious most of the times.
Concordia University is such a great school. The staff is super sweet and the students as well! The campus is very different compared to other school campuses. It is a beautiful big green place, you'll never get tired of looking at the place.
This summer was my first semester in college. The staff are very helpful and the professors are very perpared and organized. I had a great summer semester and I am looking for to beginning the fall semester next week.
CTX is a very good school. The classes are small, and even online there is a family feel. On campus, you see a lot of the same faces each day, and you may have the same teacher for a couple classes. The staff is helpful and makes the experience personal. I think there is some need for improvement in the financial aid and student support departments, as they can be kind of slow to provide assistance. Everyone is kind though, and things usually get done, even if they take a while.
Concordia is a beautiful university that engages Christ-centered education, has an amazing view of our natural preserve, lots of student activities and an awesome staff that encourages us to do our best.
The campus is located on a reserve that makes for excellent views and a get away from central Austin. The reserve allows for Environmental Science and Biology majors to have hands on experiences.
I am in the process of applying to the Concordia University Accelerated BSN program and from the start I am more than impressed with their program. The curriculum is incredible and they have partnerships with fantastic academic institutes in the Austin area. All of this is couple with the program being hybrid online and allows working professionals the chance to stay employed until they complete their degree.
The enrollment process with Concordia was amazing. The enrollment counselors are so helpful and make sure that you feel at ease.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Texas
I appreciated the fact that Concordia was a small university and I was able to have a one on one experience with the professors. The classes were small enough that the professors had time to maintain a good relationship with the students and offer a positive environment for the students. I would change the amount of available times for the classes and number of available classes. Maybe hire more professors!
I like the fact that this is one of few colleges that cares so much about our education they almost kind of stay on us like high schools but not really academically it is a good experience but the environment needs more plus it needs to be more diverse.
It offers generous scholarships even for those who wish to live on campus. It has nice students and a lot of clubs to have some fun with! Meal plans are easy to pay for with cards.