Concordia University - Oregon Reviews

Concordia has the most welcoming atmosphere; as a private christian college I was surprised they were so open to supporting all religions and even LGBTQ students.
Enrollment specialists are very proactive in keeping prospective students on track for their start date. The new ASBN Nursing program is very desirable for those of us returning students, offering an online option.
Attending to Concordia University in Portland Oregon has been a great experience due to the amount of assistance and support that the school staff and students offer. Concordia University has many amazing opportunities for everyone to get involved.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Oregon
The instructors communicate with you on what is expected on the assignments. Weekly reminder if any questions or concerns to always contact them. Great school with online flexibility.
Small college experience with big college instruction- Concordia is a great fit for people that don't want a big state school but still want to participate in a major program.
I was enrolled in Masters of Education online and am currently in Doctor of Education online. Very nice experience. Helpful advisors and staff for college departments. Rigorous coursework.
I am taking part in the MAT graduate program and am in my first semester there. The teachers and support staff were very helpful walking me through the admission process. The campus is easy to maneuver and has a school attached to the campus. This is perfect for getting my Masters in Teaching.
Concordia University is a beautiful campus nestled into a quiet neighborhood in NE Portland, blink and you might miss its beauty as you pass by. Due to the smaller study population, Concordia offers a more personal feel than the traditional state school. It's a place where you're not just another student passing through a program of study, but rather an integral part of the University and what makes it special. It’s a place where you feel as welcome from day one as you do on your last day. After attending three different colleges ranging from small community college to rural and urban state universities, Concordia is a place where you truly feel like you belong.
I have absolutely loved Concordia university so far. I already have a degree and am looking to go back to school to get my BSN and the school (specifically, the advisors) have been an integral part of my success navigating the application process. They have walked me through each part which can be tricky because there are a lot of things to go over with as far as transferring transcripts, meeting prerequisite requirements and getting everything in on time. I love the school and the supportive network it provides to help student me succeed.
I am currently enrolled in the doctorate program. I recieved my master's in Curriculum and Instruction with a dual minor in ECE and Leadership. My programs have all been distance education. I have worked with ao.e amazing peers and instructors.

I am always singing the praises of the Concordia, the programs, support and the knowledge that I have gained thus far. Although I have not attended the lasses on campus I beleive they would give the same outstanding knowledge and support.
Concordia University Portland is a wonderful school. The faculty, staff, and community is one of genuine consideration and compassion. The professors work with you, get to know you, and open their homes and offices to their students for their students. The staff get to know the students and encourage them as much as they can.
The class sizes are small and the professors use a mix of teaching methods to ensure their students are successful. There are ADA accommodations for students, allowing students with all kinds of disabilities to succeed.
I like the smallness of the campus and the tight knit community of all the students. The professors are dedicated to your learning and actually care which makes it a lot easier to pursue the degree you are trying to get.
I loved the community feel, they keep you busy with lots of activities. Classes are small, and professors really get to know you. The food is expensive and does not taste the amount it is worth, however I love the Cremosas.
I like the community Concordia University brings with the feeling of welcome and gratitude. Even though I am a person of color, I feel like I do fit in and feel right about being here. Everyone smiles, opens the door for you, and say thanks and you are welcome when necessary. The amount of support students get towards their education is big and very helpful. They have various resources available for all students to achieve success.
Great school, great education, small class sizes and helpful staff. Professors are always willing to help and if not the person higher up will fix your problem and help. Everyone that works on campus is extremely friendly!
Concordia University has excellent advisors that support their students through both the good and the challenging times throughout their college career.
My experience here at CU-PDX has been so amazing. I have made lots of friends, been doing good in school thus far, and have been very involved in extracurricular activities.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Oregon
Love this college! All online but this is so easy and everyone is super convenient. Online community is awesome and it is simple and easy to understand where everything is for the weekly online course.
The campus is nice and you meet a lot of people. It is close to downtown as well as places to eat and shop
I am currently a sophomore at Concordia University. I was enjoyed my experience so far at this school. I am on a sports team here so I am constantly busy. I feel that if i were not on a sports team here, I would be going to school elsewhere. It is a small campus, probably similar to your high school size campus. It is very boring if you don't live near and cant go home. Professors are great, they are all very passionate and really want their students to succeed. Due to the small class sizes, you develop relationships with your professors and they are there if you have any questions.