Concordia University - Oregon Reviews

Concordia has a great community environment and a nice education. There main offices do seem to have some communication issues. Financial aid has been known to add extra fees to your bill and not apply your scholarships to your account.
Beautfiful campus and professors who challenge students to step outside of comfort zone and explore innovative ideas for problem solving. My professors have pushed me to grow personally and professional and have played a vital role in my learning experience and encouraged me to use my knowledge to impact how social services and healthcare are delivered to people experiencing chronic homelessness in my community. The class sizes are small, allowing for students to receive alot of one on once attention and maximize their learning experience. One aspect that makes this campus so appealing is how the Dean of Students and other staff members take time to engage with students to be sure they are accomplishing their full potential. On several occassions I have had a professor encourage me to pursue research and professional opportunities that I am interested in that will improve community outreach outcomes.
All the education professors are helpful, welcoming, and thoughtful of their students. Also, Concordia's education program has students getting hands-on experience as soon as they enter the program; I think this is great because it gives students a sense of what their future will be like.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Oregon
I absolutely love Concordia University. It has given me the perfect experience to help me further my career. My favorite part of my path towards my bachelors, is that they have a internship program that gives you on the job experience towards the field you will be looking into. The professors are very helpful and make it a priority to know your name and continue growing with you.
Great school for getting your masters in Education. When I got finished I had a job as a teacher. The professors and staff give you all the tools to succeed
The athletic teams are awesome. Everyone knows everyone here. We are like a family and it makes going to school everyday enjoyable.
Concordia is a small diverse University that allows students and staff to get easily acquainted and staff is supportive and available outside of class. The Cafeteria has a wide variety of good food selections although the prices feel like restaurant prices. The campus and dorms are well laid out and kept really clean- security is awesome. I love Concordia U.
Tuition is really expensive for what it's not worth--even the food is pricey.
The professors are great but they have high expectations.
Not a fan of the facilities--seems like they're in it for money not the students.
The professors are so supportive. Everyone truly wants you to succeed. The staff makes themselves available through email at all times. Most reply within 12-24 hours which is fantastic. I've really enjoyed my first semester here.
I am enjoying my courses that I am studying at CUP. The staff is very supportive and tentative to my needs and success. Every professor that I have had is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to supporting me in achieving my degree. I would recommend CUP to anyone.
I have been at this school for a little under 3 months and it is unlike anything I expected. As a mixed race student I do not feel like I have a place where I belong because I am not an athlete. The academics here are good and the professors really do care if you're doing well but at this institution you can only be a full time faculty if you are Lutheran so the faculty does not accurately represent the students they are teaching. However, overall this university is well rounded.
I enjoy the small class sizes and how available the professors make themselves to the students. The campus works towards a community kind of feeling for all, and while it is not quite there yet in my opinion, it is getting there. Upperclassman are friendly and willing to help underclassman.
Choosing Concordia for my doctoral program was the absolute best choice I have ever made. I love the school, they take care of the students, both online and on campus and the people are amazing.
The security on campus is great. We have campus police who are constantly roaming around looking out for anything. I feel safe when I'm on campus and that is very valuable.
Professors are very accommodating to all the students.They want everyone to succeed.

Class sizes are great, and the student to faculty ratio is wonderful.
The career center and services are of a great quality. They are really helpful in finding jobs, internships, and other opportunities for all the students on campus.
Living on campus is fun. It allows you to get close to the people around you. However, if you get crappy roommates like I did, it makes things very tough. Aside from that, the dorm experience has been great.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Oregon
Everyone tries to make the sporting events as attended as possible. We really try and show support for all of the sports at every game. Having the Navy Club also really helps for student turnout.

The athletic facilities are also really nice, and they are always made available for non-athletes looking to get a workout in. I think this is huge for college. Advocating for exercise is so important and having the facilities available really helps.
This school has been amazing for me. Every single person i have met from my visit and my first week as an athlete here, to now, six weeks in with everyone around, has been incredibly nice and generous. People here are amazing, and the staff is just that as well. They are always willing to help in any way possible and it is very obvious that they want everyone to succeed.
The annual review of the sexual assault and violence process and services is comprehensive and of great benefit to the students.