Concordia University - Nebraska Reviews

The professors are very knowledgeable and get to know their students individually. Great facilities! The food is fairly good. The theater department is underfunded, though. Great athletic department!
I really like Concordia University in Seward, NE because it is such a loving place. Everyone cares for each other and shows their support to you through everything and anything. The power of God works daily through everyone there and you can just feel His presence as you walk around the campus. I am truly blessed to be able to attend Concordia in NE. The only thing I would like to be changed is curfew. I believe that since we are all adults that attend college, we should be able to make our own decisions and have more freedom. We are all old enough to make the right choices. Other than that, this is a great school to go to. I cannot wait for my second year to start!
The art department is very caring and open to new ideas and change. Something to improve on would be to make healthier school lunches.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Nebraska
Concordia University provides a great education and Christian community for those looking to pursure higher education.
The atmosphere is very warm and friendly- a nurturing place that encourages growth as an individual, student, and professional. :)
They have really caring teachers and an AMAZING music program.
I like the small personal campus. The professors are helpful and care about their students. I have met some great people and plan to continue my relationships with them.
The smaller campus has given me a chance to get to know my professors, work on communication, and really develop friendships over the course of hard classes. After all, a support system is exactly what is needed when things get tough, and the academic standards at Concordia can be tough but the support system exists to buffer some of the hard things. Overall, it is an amazing campus to study, learn, and build friendships that really care.
Concordia has completely changed my life and my way of looking at the world. My professors have shared valuable wisdom both in and out of the classroom. I know that my college experience will continue to shape my future years after I graduate.
Concordia University is around a small and safe environment. Teachers are very close and freiendy to students.
I wish students not in the art department were able to take a variety of different art classes. I feel like we shut them out.
I feel this school is actively trying to achieve safety and taking actions to prevent serious safety and health risks/events.
I love living in David but its very costly to live on campus.
We have no greek life but you made me fill out these questions anyway
A ton of School spirit for almost all teams. Not a lot of opportunity for non athletic kids to get involved that I have seen
I love Concordia, there is a lot of opportunities to get involved in groups or events. However, I feel there is a lack of cross over between departments.
The safety and security on campus makes sure that the students feel safe when they are on campus ground.
Living on campus helps everyone get to know each other.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Nebraska
The Greek life is an amazing thing at the school.
The athletics at the school make sure that your academics comes first and then sports come after.
The school makes sure that you succeed and find a job right after college.