Concordia University - Nebraska Reviews

Concordia has an absolutely amazing atmosphere with teachers and staff that truly care. I am able to get a great education while surrounding myself with kind, caring, driven students. Concordia is a home away from home!
I play football there and the team is great, campus is okay, and everyone there is friendly. What really made my first semester there good were my friends, they helped me get through a lot. Being it was only about 15 black people there we stuck together but they made it fun for me. one of the best experiences of my life. college will bring out the best and the worst of you.
I am a sophomore at Concordia, and my freshman year was amazing. Concordia has a strong Christ-centered community, and Professors who get to know you on a personal level. The campus has all the resources you need, and people who care about your success as much as you do.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Nebraska
It has a great sense of community and wonderful people. The professors really make sure you are not just a number. There are a bunch of different activities to participate in or even watch.
Concordia University - Seward is one place where you always feel at home. The atmosphere created by the staff and students on campus is one that rivals nearly all top schools in the country. The academics here are top notch and the faculty is always willing to put in extra hours to assist you on your journey. Also, the community is extremely supportive and safe. Seward has one of the lowest crime rates for a city in the entire state. Many of the people in admissions are always trying to help you find ways to pay for college and assist you along your path to success. I am very proud to say I am a Bulldog. There is no place like Concordia.
The academic program is strong and worth putting in all the work. However, the campus is not very diverse and are not necessarily friendly to everyone which does not make it a very inviting campus. I would like to see a more friendly enviornment along with a sports program with good coaches and supporting teammates.
The community of Concordia and Seward Nebraska is amazing and the professors are engaged in your success. As a Christ-centered University, Concordia is a great place for those who wish to advance there faith life and grow in their relationship with Christ. I am a graphic design major and spend a great deal of time in the art building. Again, the sense of community is phenomenal, especially in the art department. I never want to leave the art building with such great support and constructive criticism from the freshman to the upperclassmen. The art professors art approachable and want you to become the best artist you can. There is even an annual student art show. All art majors have the opportunity to have work in the show.
I love Concordia’s ability to make all students feel welcomed and wanted. Whether that’s through freshman activities, great professors, or just awesome, nice people, Concordia is extremely welcoming to everyone and anyone. Oh and I can’t forget to mention how awesome free parking at the university is!
I would, however, change the policies pertaining to the hours that boys/girls can be in each other’s dorms. I think that this policy should be different because by the time we get to college, we are adults. We should be capable of making our own mature decisions pertaining to the opposite gender.
The smallness of Concordia is one of its positives and negatives. It is a good thing because of how easy it is to know your fellow students, athletes, faculty, and even the president of the university. The negative of the smallness of the school is that everyone knows everything, word travels very fast.
It is the friendliest campus I have ever been a part of. The professors have more one on one time with students and care about the students, not only absorbing the material, but understanding it. It's also a small campus, so there is not as much walking and students are familiar with a lot of people who attend the university.
I love this school! The professors and students are loving and kind. Someone always has a kind word. The campus is beautiful and is an easy walk from the farthest point to the main building.
The professors are very knowledgeable and get to know their students individually. Great facilities! The food is fairly good. The theater department is underfunded, though. Great athletic department!
I really like Concordia University in Seward, NE because it is such a loving place. Everyone cares for each other and shows their support to you through everything and anything. The power of God works daily through everyone there and you can just feel His presence as you walk around the campus. I am truly blessed to be able to attend Concordia in NE. The only thing I would like to be changed is curfew. I believe that since we are all adults that attend college, we should be able to make our own decisions and have more freedom. We are all old enough to make the right choices. Other than that, this is a great school to go to. I cannot wait for my second year to start!
The art department is very caring and open to new ideas and change. Something to improve on would be to make healthier school lunches.
Concordia University provides a great education and Christian community for those looking to pursure higher education.
The atmosphere is very warm and friendly- a nurturing place that encourages growth as an individual, student, and professional. :)
They have really caring teachers and an AMAZING music program.
I like the small personal campus. The professors are helpful and care about their students. I have met some great people and plan to continue my relationships with them.
The smaller campus has given me a chance to get to know my professors, work on communication, and really develop friendships over the course of hard classes. After all, a support system is exactly what is needed when things get tough, and the academic standards at Concordia can be tough but the support system exists to buffer some of the hard things. Overall, it is an amazing campus to study, learn, and build friendships that really care.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Nebraska
Concordia has completely changed my life and my way of looking at the world. My professors have shared valuable wisdom both in and out of the classroom. I know that my college experience will continue to shape my future years after I graduate.
Concordia University is around a small and safe environment. Teachers are very close and freiendy to students.
I wish students not in the art department were able to take a variety of different art classes. I feel like we shut them out.