Concordia University - Minnesota Reviews

i love concordia because it is a small school where i have excelled at. i have small classes which helps me learn better. it's also easy to make friends here
Very good for athletics and academics. A lot of outgoing people and staff. Everyone is friendly and willing to help as well as everything being easily accessible. Great school, nice and small but in the middle of a big city so you get the best of both worlds.
Concordia is a really fantastic place to be if you're looking to focus on your degree, and receive a quality education. Class sizes are crazy small which is incredibly beneficial for discussions, and it makes lecture much more interactive, which you don't get at every school. If you're looking to party or get that cliche "college experience", I wouldn't completely recommend Concordia, considering that it isn't much of a student life environment.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Minnesota
I enjoyed all my years getting connected to students and professors. I was confident in the work I was doing in my classes, and knew that I was getting prepared to enter the real world when I graduated.
I attended Concordia University for one year. I enjoyed the people at the school and the sense of community that I felt. However, the school is very small. It has a great location right in the city. The student to teacher ratio is very good and there are no TAs so the professors are the ones that teach you and grade you directly.
Campus feels like home and you always recognize somebody due to the small class sizes. You get connected with your professors who know you on a first name basis, and you aren't just a number in the classroom.
my experience at concordia has been great so far as a freshman their has been so many people who are willing to help you succeed in school. you have to be willing to want to accept this help because with these people by your side anything is possible.
Honestly this was one of the worst experiences I've ever had, academic wise, people wise, food wise, the whole ordeal was just awful. I am not coming back.
I enjoy the online classes and the weekly interaction. You have to be motivated on your own and not depend on sitting in a class to learn.
I love Concordia University because it really helps students succeed by providing great resource for homework, tutors, and helpful sessions to overview what difficulties are there to overcome.
Safety and Security is a top priority
Staff and Professors are awesome and are willing to help
Athletics are great, but for me I am more focused on my studies
The staff member's and professors are very friendly and they are interested in helping you to succeed and graduate. That is the type of school i want to be a part of, verses just thinking I am a dollar sign.
Concordia has great professors and a lot of majors
This school does a great job of preparing you
Our campus has a 24 hour security escort where if you don't feel safe walking somewhere, you can call the office and they can escort you anywhere. I feel very safe on my campus
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Minnesota
Living on Campus has truly changed my life for the better. I have found one of my closest friends through being roommates with her. Everyone else on the floor also get along really well. The cost was amazing and way better than other schools. The social atmosphere was great and the amenities were perfect! There were laundry machines in the bathrooms! It was also very easy to apply for housing and the whole process was great. I wouldn't change a thing.
We don't have a Greek Life at Concordia and I like it that way. I think that Greek Life splits up and divides the student body and I personally don't like that. We are very much one body at Concordia.
While athletics are important at Concordia, they are not the most important thing and I think that is wonderful. The athletes and the non athletes all respect and encourage each other. They are all involved on each others activities and support each other greatly. We are a spirited, supportive school and I take great pride in that.