Concordia University - Minnesota Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management106 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science76 Graduates
Computer Science38 Graduates
Child Development35 Graduates
Elementary Education33 Graduates
Network, Database, and System Administration25 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities24 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Concordia University - Minnesota Reviews
I take classes entirely online because of my work schedule. using Blackboard for all my courses is very easy to use and if there are any issues, the helpdesk is great support. All of the professors I've had have been great and are pretty flexible. Overall I've had a great experience!
Concordia is okay, I have taken their online BA program and their online MBA program. However I feel that we do a lot of busy work in both programs. ProfessorS are invested in you as a student, they do care maybe too much. For example I missed in assignment, just one and I got an email right away from the teacher. I think she was expecting me to beg her for points and when I didn't she offered me partial credit if I did it late. Also there is an educational advisor you emails and calls non stop to "check in" I know that it's his job but it gets annoying. I am an adult and do not need teachers and advisors checking in because I know what I'm doing. To each their own some people need that hovering but in my opinion if you are in a masters program then you shouldnt babysat. The courses are easy I have had a 3.7 the whole time just a lot of busy work.
Concordia is a really fantastic place to be if you're looking to focus on your degree, and receive a quality education. Class sizes are crazy small which is incredibly beneficial for discussions, and it makes lecture much more interactive, which you don't get at every school. If you're looking to party or get that cliche "college experience", I wouldn't completely recommend Concordia, considering that it isn't much of a student life environment.