Concordia University - Ann Arbor Reviews

I liked the personal relationships made with professors and instructors at the school. Being a smaller school allowed for personal relationships to be made within cohorts.
I love the school and its atmosphere. Most everyone is very friendly and open and the campus is beautiful. I spend all of my time on the north campus for nursing, but I think most everything as is , is amazing.
The professors are great and the sports are expanding and getting better every year. The staff truly cares for the students. The food and parking could see better days but overall I’m very happy with my choice in school. I don’t regret coming here in any way.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Ann Arbor
I like the family feeling I get from everyone on campus and it is a Christian school, it has strengthened my relations with my religion. I was a transfer from the University of Toledo and it was a big change for me because I was used to a bigger school and being around a lot more people and coming to Concordia where there isn't even half the number of people on campus as it is in Toledo, it was kinda different for me. I had to get used to it being so quiet around. The good thing about it was that everybody knows everyone so its really just a big family there.
I love Concordia! All the professors I've had have been wonderful and very helpful. Staff and student are great too. Highly recommend going here.
I very much enjoy the small community feel that the campus has. The one to one teacher student connection and attention is reassuring especially for freshman who are new to the college life . The religious and positive atmosphere the campus has. Teachers that give students extra time for learning and really make us feel that they want us to succeed. They all make us feel special and important. The overall campus has a calm peaceful centered environment that helps me to embrace it all and to become the best I can be. I am completely satisfied with my college of choice and would suggest this positive learning environment to anyone who is serious about wanting a great learning experience. Madison Andreone
I personally have had such a great experience at this university. The professors are so personal and are so willing to help you out. They really do want what is best for you, and care about your future.
I love the general atmosphere around the campus. You always feel safe here, you see campus safety officers all over campus. All of the professors are very approachable and seem to genuinely care about you and helping you succeed in their classes.
I love the small campus feel, professors always have their doors open and are willing to help in their free time. Concordia provides great resources in the library and in the Arc. I would recommend Concorida to any student, they have over 43 programs and 22 NAIA sports.
It's a beautiful and fun college, but being a private school and a small classroom environment, it's very expensive.
My experience at Concordia was amazing. The professors were clear, understandable, approachable, and friendly. If you had a clarification question regarding an assignment they would quickly answer you. Most of the homework was not too difficult to accomplish.
Concordia offers students many opportunities to grow in their faith, learn about subjects of interest to them, and become a part of close-knit community. I would like to see more comprehensive programs that address professional readiness in areas separate from ministry and teaching.
This is a excellent university. The staff is very friendly. The professors know their students by name. You are not just a number at this University. There is a lot of tutoring help for those who require or need it. The campus is beautiful. The athletic programs are phenomenal.
Small, personal, caring, and directly focused on academics and increasing spirituality. NAIA athletics are competitive, but lack the funding and facilities to be a national contender in all sports.
The overall environment of this school is very good. I personally love how small it is, and how you can really get to know your professors, and other faculty on campus. But there are some professors that don't work well with people and their medical problems. Overall though, it is a great university.
Everyone is very friendly. I play soccer and lacrosse there, that has helped me meet new friends.
I like the small class sizes.
Its a great small university that is growing. Its religion base and close to God. A great place to grow in both mind and body.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Ann Arbor
CUAA is a great school for students wanting a one on one relationship with their professors. Class sizes were perfect. At CUAA I was a student-athlete, I felt like I got the most learning even when my sport was in season. I would ask CUAA to invest more into the meals served. As a good portion of the students attending are also athletes I felt that the food should've been more healthier and less processed.
The small size of Concordia means you really get to know not only your peers but your professors. Professors are personally invested in your progress both academically and personally. Small class sizes alow you to have meaningful conversation where you feel like more than just a number.
This small, friendly christian college has been the best place I have garnered an education from in all my years of schooling. Over a short amount of time, I have come to be friends with nearly all of my professors that I have had and come to respect them in their various fields. The community is welcoming, and the courses are challenging. Together, they make for a wonderful environment to learn and grow in.