Concordia University - Ann Arbor Reviews

I personally have had such a great experience at this university. The professors are so personal and are so willing to help you out. They really do want what is best for you, and care about your future.
I love the general atmosphere around the campus. You always feel safe here, you see campus safety officers all over campus. All of the professors are very approachable and seem to genuinely care about you and helping you succeed in their classes.
I love the small campus feel, professors always have their doors open and are willing to help in their free time. Concordia provides great resources in the library and in the Arc. I would recommend Concorida to any student, they have over 43 programs and 22 NAIA sports.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Ann Arbor
It's a beautiful and fun college, but being a private school and a small classroom environment, it's very expensive.
My experience at Concordia was amazing. The professors were clear, understandable, approachable, and friendly. If you had a clarification question regarding an assignment they would quickly answer you. Most of the homework was not too difficult to accomplish.
Concordia offers students many opportunities to grow in their faith, learn about subjects of interest to them, and become a part of close-knit community. I would like to see more comprehensive programs that address professional readiness in areas separate from ministry and teaching.
This is a excellent university. The staff is very friendly. The professors know their students by name. You are not just a number at this University. There is a lot of tutoring help for those who require or need it. The campus is beautiful. The athletic programs are phenomenal.
Small, personal, caring, and directly focused on academics and increasing spirituality. NAIA athletics are competitive, but lack the funding and facilities to be a national contender in all sports.
The overall environment of this school is very good. I personally love how small it is, and how you can really get to know your professors, and other faculty on campus. But there are some professors that don't work well with people and their medical problems. Overall though, it is a great university.
Everyone is very friendly. I play soccer and lacrosse there, that has helped me meet new friends.
I like the small class sizes.
Its a great small university that is growing. Its religion base and close to God. A great place to grow in both mind and body.
CUAA is a great school for students wanting a one on one relationship with their professors. Class sizes were perfect. At CUAA I was a student-athlete, I felt like I got the most learning even when my sport was in season. I would ask CUAA to invest more into the meals served. As a good portion of the students attending are also athletes I felt that the food should've been more healthier and less processed.
The small size of Concordia means you really get to know not only your peers but your professors. Professors are personally invested in your progress both academically and personally. Small class sizes alow you to have meaningful conversation where you feel like more than just a number.
This small, friendly christian college has been the best place I have garnered an education from in all my years of schooling. Over a short amount of time, I have come to be friends with nearly all of my professors that I have had and come to respect them in their various fields. The community is welcoming, and the courses are challenging. Together, they make for a wonderful environment to learn and grow in.
2 room suites including a bathroom. Its very spacious and there are often activities in the halls
Concordia is building on the athletic program and constantly improving all facilities.
This school is generally a fine learning environment. The administration is working on creating a more diverse environment and the staff is constantly looking for more input to keep everyone happy. Concordia is expanding and moving in the right direction.
Start Your Review of Concordia University - Ann Arbor
I have always felt safe and secure with Concordia's campus safety. They do a great job all the way around.
All of my professors have been great and showed that they care about my learning experience. They challenge me to the point that I have to think things through myself but are however not hesitant to lend a helping hand when I get stuck. They all make the classes fun and energetic in order to keep us engaged.
There are a lot of companies and business that look at the graduates of Concordia University first as then leave the school and enter the job market. Many get great jobs right after they leave and have successful careers in their desired fields.