Concordia University - Ann Arbor Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management11 Graduates
Family Studies and Consumer Sciences10 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration8 Graduates
English and Speech Teacher Education5 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies4 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science4 Graduates
Science Teacher Education3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Concordia University - Ann Arbor Reviews
I like the family feeling I get from everyone on campus and it is a Christian school, it has strengthened my relations with my religion. I was a transfer from the University of Toledo and it was a big change for me because I was used to a bigger school and being around a lot more people and coming to Concordia where there isn't even half the number of people on campus as it is in Toledo, it was kinda different for me. I had to get used to it being so quiet around. The good thing about it was that everybody knows everyone so its really just a big family there.
I very much enjoy the small community feel that the campus has. The one to one teacher student connection and attention is reassuring especially for freshman who are new to the college life . The religious and positive atmosphere the campus has. Teachers that give students extra time for learning and really make us feel that they want us to succeed. They all make us feel special and important. The overall campus has a calm peaceful centered environment that helps me to embrace it all and to become the best I can be. I am completely satisfied with my college of choice and would suggest this positive learning environment to anyone who is serious about wanting a great learning experience. Madison Andreone
I love Concordia! All the professors I've had have been wonderful and very helpful. Staff and student are great too. Highly recommend going here.