Concordia University - Ann Arbor Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management11 Graduates
Family Studies and Consumer Sciences10 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration8 Graduates
English and Speech Teacher Education5 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies4 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science4 Graduates
Science Teacher Education3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Concordia University - Ann Arbor Reviews
Concordia offers students many opportunities to grow in their faith, learn about subjects of interest to them, and become a part of close-knit community. I would like to see more comprehensive programs that address professional readiness in areas separate from ministry and teaching.
My experience at Concordia was amazing. The professors were clear, understandable, approachable, and friendly. If you had a clarification question regarding an assignment they would quickly answer you. Most of the homework was not too difficult to accomplish.
I love the general atmosphere around the campus. You always feel safe here, you see campus safety officers all over campus. All of the professors are very approachable and seem to genuinely care about you and helping you succeed in their classes.