Concordia College Reviews

Concordia is a good place to be. The professors are all wonderful and understanding, the on campus food is spectacular, and it is a very welcoming environment. You feel safe here.
I loved how much the teachers cared at Concordia. It was amazing how they really wanted you to succeed and would do everything in their power to help you achieve that.
Concordia was DEFINITELY the right choice for me! Since coming to Concordia I have had so many unique experiences, learned so much about myself, and I have just all out had a great time! The professors really care and really want to get to know and help their students. The students themselves are friendly and caring. Overall, Concordia is my home away from home.
Review Concordia College
Concordia College is my second home. Everyone here is so genuinely nice, the professors are supportive and want to get to know you as an individual, and the courses are rigorous and rewarding. Concordia is a place that challenges you while also giving you incredible opportunities to work/intern in your chosen field, study away, and be involved in many different things. Nestled in the fast-growing community of Fargo-Moorhead, a tri-college town, there are so many fun things to do!
Everything was great! Everything was great! Everything was great! Everything was great! Everything was great! Everything was great!
Absolutely loved everything about Concordia. Everyone is so nice and amazing, and the professors are so awesome and nice.
Concordia College is a close-knit community in the smallish city of Moorhead, MN. Right across the bridge is Fargo, ND with plenty if stuff to do when you aren't studying. Concordia has a wide variety of activities for a smaller campus, and is worth every penny. The relationships with faculty, other students, and future employers are unlike any other college or university in the area.
Concordia College is a great experience for the student looking for a comfortable studying environment with an overtly friendly student body. The community of the campus and relationships between the faculty and students is what truly makes Concordia a great place to be. Every student is given the resources they need to succeed, if only they ask for them or track down the connection. As a private liberal arts college the student body is generally smaller and not as diverse. Another negative side-effect of great resources and small numbers is the high sticker price. However, 99% of students receive financial aid and other scholarships. As with other small colleges, Concordia is facing current downsizing and further budget cuts as more students are choosing not to go to college. For anyone looking for a great undergrad experience, Concordia College is definitely worth a tour. If you aren't sold by the beautiful campus and friendly environment, the dining services will sell you for sure.
I've really liked the professors I've met and the options I have to take or audit courses.
There are a lot of options to get experience in my field.
There is easy access to Kjos
The RA's are very helpful, although I couldn't get a hold of Residence Assistance to find out about moving in early.
The sorority on campus does a lot of great things for the community.
The athletic facilities are very accessible and nice to use.
The financial aid office was great about trying to help me get more money, but couldn't actually get as much as I'd hoped.
You will have great support and help from the staff on campus. There are so many resources to use if you actually reach out to them that will help you take giant strides doing something with your life and maybe changing the world and helping a tremendous amount of people. You are most likely going to go on to school, or you will be hired soon after graduating, if not the school will hire you (helps keep up their good stats).
Like I said, great atmosphere, I love my Concordia family, I love the classes and professors. I was able to fit in a double major and double minor in fields I love with classes that interest me. I am studying aboard in Spain soon. I love choir and the Christmas Concerts. There are many other bands, orchestras, fantastic plays, and events to attend. I have a problem with some of the ethics the school has and power structures they have in place along with Resident Life, and Public Safety.
Review Concordia College
Connected with a lot of people and made a lot of timeless memories. However i was treated with disrespect and racial slurs by the Reslife staff and some public safety members.
We have good school spirit.
I love Concordia College in Moorhead and despise it all at the same time. The students are wonderful, talented, passionate, and smart. However they can be naive, one sided, and ignorant. The professors are amazing and the classes are wonderful. However the cuts to humanities and arts and growth of science and business sucks for classes and new buildings. Res life and Public Safety are corrupt. Financial aid office are life saves and open to help with anything, along with the registrars office.