Concordia College Reviews

At first it seems a very attractive school but you see more flaws once you are here. Lots of things could be changed
I traveled to Concordia College with my mom in the middle of a wet storm, we hydroplaned into a ditch, we're fine, but we had to get a hotel. We had to have our appointments and visits pushed back, but they were very accommodating and stayed in contact with us in order to make sure I'd still be able to tour the campus and see the dorms. A professor from the Nursing department met with me and my mom on a Saturday when he usually would not even be in the building! My mother and her mother both attended Concordia in the 90s and allowed my grandmother to attend because she was part of the staff. They were very accommodating then, too, and allowed her to leave work to go to class. Overall, this school has made me excited to go to college! Sure, I'm a little nervous, but I know that I'll be in great hands at Concordia.
I will be attending Concordia College in Moorhead this coming fall. I am very impressed with what I have learned so far. They are a very impressive institution.
Start Your Review of Concordia College
I LOVE THIS PLACE! Concordia is the place where dreams come true. I am really excited about this place as I have dreamt of it my whole teenage years. Apply, Live, study, work, experience and enjoy!!!!!
This was a challenging school, but an unhealthy environment. Teachers become inappropriately attached to students and blur the line on what is appropriate. Conservatives thoughts are stomped out and their rights and liberties stripped. The college behaves more like a high school than a college.
Concordia College has an excellent sense of community. You really get the feeling that the professors and students are looking out for you and each other.
Concordia provides a small, safe environment where you can learn from professors who take the time to know you. The music building is spectacular and Dr. Haberman is an amazing band director. During band, he is constantly motivating us to be better. Working with Dr. Wakefield, the clarinet professor, is also great. He works with whatever flaws you have as an instrumentalist and helps you to overcome them. Concordia feels like a second family, especially in the music building. The campus is small enough that it feels like home. You can walk around campus and engage in multiple conversations because you know that many people on campus. This college is a great place for college students to find a second home.
Concordia College helps you to graduate within 4 years guaranteed, otherwise they will cover the rest of your college expenses after 4 years.
The community is absolutely wonderful. The campus maybe small, but the community is definitely worth it.
Concordia College is a school that focuses on academics as well as creating an inviting school environment.
Good value, good academics, especially in the sciences! Nice People. I am on the tennis team and in the choir and I am really enjoying my time hear so far.
The tuition cost can be a little intimidating at first, but Concordia College in Moorhead is well worth the price. It is a small, private, liberal arts college where the class sizes are small enough that professor knows each of their students names. These small class sizes give everyone an opportunity to immerse themselves into their classes and actually enjoy getting to learn from and know their teachers.
Concordia is a welcoming place with a great learning environment and a community that cares. Don't let the cold Moorhead/Fargo winters chase you away! The warmth of the people on campus will be more than enough to make up for it.
First I am very impressed about the campus very clean big and distressful
secondly the staff is very pleasant and help me a lot to focus on my 4 years plan.
I love the welcoming atmosphere at Concordia and the opportunities you have as a student. I've interned for a local magazine, worked out in Washington D.C. for a semester away, and been published, all during my undergraduate career. I do hope that they continue to address the lack of diversity on campus and upgrade the athletic facilties.
I like how kind the area is and the community that is at this college. The professors are all supportive and very helpful. Overall I feel like this school is very committed to the success of its students.
I wasn't really sure what I wanted when I made the decision to come to Concordia, but I absolutely love everything I've found here.
Start Your Review of Concordia College
Wonderful college. Great professors, small campus and good classes. There is a lot of care put into the students and even though the initial price tag looks high, almost half of that tuition is paid in scholarships just from the college itself.
On the good side of things, the food is decent for a college and the school takes academics very seriously. There is very little diversity, some of the class sizes are so small that it is uncomfortable, the work out area is terrible, there isn't a large course selection, and there are many required classes that should not be required.
Concordia College was absolutely one of the greatest adventures of my life. The education that I received was fantastic and I had so many opportunities that I am confident I would not have received anywhere else. Concordia helped me grow and become confident in my decisions. I truly do not know where I would be if it weren't for all of the wonderful people and experiences I encountered at Concordia.