A strong foundation in the liberal arts runs through our entire curriculum. All students complete two of our signature integrative learning experiences (PEAKs) where the focus is on active learning that occurs outside of the traditional classroom. With 32,000 alumni across the nation and the globe, the Cobber community extends well beyond the borders of our campus. We call it the worldwide Cobber network and its benefits include access to mentors, leads on internships/jobs and lots of expert advice. As a college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Concordia is strongly rooted in the tradition of free inquiry and dialogue. We welcome students from a variety of faith and nonfaith backgrounds, and we value the diverse perspectives that everyone brings to our learning community.
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Business Administration and Management66 Graduates
Elementary Education27 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics26 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching26 Graduates
Music Teacher Education24 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
Concordia College Reviews
One thing Concordia could improve on is affordability. They could offer just a few more scholarships/grants that would allow a greater number of people to experience the amazing campus they have. The cost of a college is what, in most cases, makes the decision for a prospective college student. By making it a bit less expensive, more kids would be willing to look at Concordia as a college option.