COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Concordia is relying on the guidance of Clay County Public Health, Minnesota Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to plan the college’s response to COVID-19. The health of our community is the top priority at Concordia. The Minnesota Department of Health is updating counties in the state that have confirmed cases of COVID-19. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA-
A strong foundation in the liberal arts runs through our entire curriculum. All students complete two of our signature integrative learning experiences (PEAKs) where the focus is on active learning that occurs outside of the traditional classroom. With 32,000 alumni across the nation and the globe, the Cobber community extends well beyond the borders of our campus. We call it the worldwide Cobber network and its benefits include access to mentors, leads on internships/jobs and lots of expert advice. As a college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Concordia is strongly rooted in the tradition of free inquiry and dialogue. We welcome students from a variety of faith and nonfaith backgrounds, and we value the diverse perspectives that everyone brings to our learning community.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.66 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
Concordia College Reviews
The dining services are top notch, and the staff are extremely friendly, and accommodating. Concordia’s music program is exemplary, offering opportunities to participating in choir, band, and orchestra. The school offers a strong foundation in all areas of study, while encouraging values of critical thinking, and application to the community. Being a D3 school, sports are not all-encompassing at Concordia- athletes are students first- that being said, there are many opportunities to participate in sports, or attend games and cheer-on fellow students. There is a lot of school spirit here.
A hidden gem in Minnesota!