A strong foundation in the liberal arts runs through our entire curriculum. All students complete two of our signature integrative learning experiences (PEAKs) where the focus is on active learning that occurs outside of the traditional classroom. With 32,000 alumni across the nation and the globe, the Cobber community extends well beyond the borders of our campus. We call it the worldwide Cobber network and its benefits include access to mentors, leads on internships/jobs and lots of expert advice. As a college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Concordia is strongly rooted in the tradition of free inquiry and dialogue. We welcome students from a variety of faith and nonfaith backgrounds, and we value the diverse perspectives that everyone brings to our learning community.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.66 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses