Concordia College - New York Reviews

I was able to get in right before the semester began last fall, and my advisor was so helpful. I knew exactly what courses to take and got into the program I had applied for the next year. Even during the pandemic, education has felt seamless and personalized. I'm glad I found this school!
Blackboard has been utilized a lot for courses that were not traditionally offered online. At first it was apparent that it was not an online school, but the college used their resources to build an online platform that would help transition to the remote style of learning.
I enjoyed my overall experience at Concordia. However I wish to see a remodeling of the dorms and better quality food.
Start Your Review of Concordia College - New York
This is a great college. We like the dorm and how safety it is. Friendly environment. juahxjaxncdnc jfnfjwdns;alxk;aslkcmam,X;SLAMCDNC
Concordia college is a great college in many ways. Before I began I want to talk about how scared I was when I first enter Concordia. I came to the United States four years ago and I felt like I did not belong here. One of the things that I love about Concordia college is that is a very diverse school and that made me feel like I belong there. Also, my teachers and everyone that works in Concordia are great people. They love to help the students and they do it with passion, love, and dedication. In my first year, I met a lot of great professors that were always willing to help me and give me advice. To be honest I would not change anything about Concordia. I just love it and it made me feel welcome.
The best part about Concordia College New York is that they have wonderful and caring faculty and professors. Although the departments are great independently, something they need to work on is communication. Most students believe that if the school as a whole worked on its communication with students and faculty members it would run much more smoothly.
I enjoy attending this college. The campus is small, but very diverse and beautiful. Everyone treats everyone with respect and I’d recommend this college to anyone.
Excellent Adult Degree Program for non-traditional students looking forward to finishing their higher education. The classes are flexible and focused.
They were very welcoming during the open house and talking to professors to ask many question was something new.
This school has an abundance of kind, helpful, and well-educated professors however where they lack they do indeed LACK. The primary goal of the school seems to be getting more money (from students) in order to maintain practices that clearly aren't working. All I can say is that the best part of this school is the diverse and wonderful cultures you will encounter and the many different kinds of people you will meet. That being said, this is NOT a valid reason to pick a university. Especially one that will do absolutely nothing for most post-academic careers.
Concordia's mission statement is a small school with a big impact. I couldn't agree more. The professors actually care if you pass, they're very invested in your education and success. Since the school is small the students per class are perfectly sized. Making it a comfortable environment for one to study, learn, and have the professors undivided attention. Many services are offered to help further your education, such as a student writing center, and tutoring center. I gave it 4 stars due to the administrative staff. They really make things harder with their lack of knowledge. To get any answers one must go to the person in charge of each department, at least that's my solution. Overall it is a great school and I couldn't be happier to be attending.
This school charges an arm and a leg just so that you can get a B.A and not get a job in your chosen career as no one has ever heard on concordia college. While the school looks beautiful in spring and summer beware of the things that will go wrong starting with excess partying in dorms and fire alarms going off all the time.
The staff is so helpful and nice. Every time I have an issue with my account or question, I receive help right away, contrary to other colleges that I have attended. I have great professors! I don't attend the campus, so I go to night classes in my community that works with my schedule. This works out amazing since I can work, and attend classes without being distracted by campus life, and I save time traveling too.
I am part of the Concordia College online program. The administration and faculty have been extremely helpful, professional, and responsive. I have been treated with respect in all aspects and they are there to help you succeed.
The atmosphere of Concordia College - NY is inviting. Everyone knows everyone and is treated with respect. The professors have a personal relationship with each student making the campus very friendly.
My experience at Concordia college has been nothing short of exceptional. The staff at Concordia is very accommodating and help students achieve high academic standards. They also offer many activities on campus and encourage students to get out and explore NYC. I wouldn't change anything at Concordia College NY because my experience has been great!
Concordia College has great customer service, very nice to communicate with. The teachers are professional and easy to talk to, they are always available after class.
Start Your Review of Concordia College - New York
If you’re reading this, you’ve contemplated up to this point of attending this school. DONT. It’s a waste. I wasted so much money in this school for nothing. Disorganized. People are snobby. The professors are fantastic but everything else is crappy. Commuters don’t get any benefits, the food prices are expensive and the parking is HORRENDOUS.

Do yourself a favor and save yourself $40 grand and go to another school that’s cheaper and better.
Being an athlete made college a better experience. But was very stressful when it came to the communication among the different offices on campus, which got very frustrating.
I enjoy Concordia College-NY's small campus and class size. Each student is able to get one on one attention in the classroom. The small campus also allows students to get to know each other easier. The only thing I would change is to have better food.