Concordia College - New York Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
- of students say overall dorm quality is great.7 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great.13 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 9 responses
- Cereal, Subway33%
- The brick22%
- The pizza in the commons22%
- The burrito bowl11%
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.10 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 7 responses
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.29%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.29%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.43%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus.10 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 4 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.75%
- If you don't partake, you're left out.25%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 6 responses
- There if you need them but not overbearing.83%
- We have campus police?17%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 15 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.13%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.40%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.20%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.27%
Men's Varsity Sports
Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country
Women's Varsity Sports
Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 3 responses
- Chorus concerts33%
- Foam party, or first home game33%
- Volleyball games33%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 12 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.8%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.8%
- Good parties are few and far between.17%
- Parties? What parties?67%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 5 responses
- None at all40%
- I'm off campus so this does not apply.20%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.12 responses