High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management48 Graduates
Social Sciences34 Graduates
Radiologic Technician16 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services13 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities9 Graduates
Early Childhood Education6 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies5 Graduates
Health Care Management4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Concordia College - New York Reviews
My experience at Concordia college has been nothing short of exceptional. The staff at Concordia is very accommodating and help students achieve high academic standards. They also offer many activities on campus and encourage students to get out and explore NYC. I wouldn't change anything at Concordia College NY because my experience has been great!
Good school with many degree options and program paths. I enetered the accelerated adult degree program in August of 2015 and transferred to the nursing BSN program. My anticipated graduating date is December 2018! The college sets students up for success in their studies you just have to work hard. The college is costly but financial aid and scholarships are available thanks God.
I am part of the Concordia College online program. The administration and faculty have been extremely helpful, professional, and responsive. I have been treated with respect in all aspects and they are there to help you succeed.