Concorde Career Institute - Jacksonville Reviews

I enjoy the ability to learn quickly! The staff is friendly and usually pretty fair. It is an expensive school but worth it to get into the workplace quickly
Concorde Career Institute is an awesome school! The teachers are very intregged in your strive to the best of your ability to become whatever it is your wanting in life. They are very understanding of life situations and very good at
I am currently and student and I love it! The program is great, the staff is great,always helpful, the professors are fantastic! Mine is particular,Mrs Fulton is an outstanding professor , very professional,friendly ,fair and great at what she does. I am very happy I had her for this program.I am honestly sad to go...
Start Your Review of Concorde Career Institute - Jacksonville
Great school it's my 3rd time @ concorde
Smaller classes make it more intimate and more teacher help.
This will be my 3rd return to Concorde due to the small classes and personal touch.
My program doesn't have a transfer credit program. Everything is taken all together with the whole class so were all on the same page.
From what i've heard so far everyone in my program thats a class ahead of me, they all got hired and Concorde helped that happen.
I've only been going to school for about two weeks now but so far I've loved it. I love the class size because its not to big but its not to small either. The professors so far have all been very nice as well.
The homework load is a lot. We have homework every night usually between 50 to 100 questions. The curriculum is very faced pace but its not anything that can't be handled with the proper study time. We will do clinical's at different hospitals and the school will help us find job placement.
I've enjoyed my experience so far here at concorde. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful and that makes it more comfortable in the beginning when you're new. I love that the surgical technologist program has an actual O.R. set up that resembles the hospital. It makes the entire experience feel more real.
Great school. Virginia (admissions rep) is fantastic
I love the feeling that everyone cares about your success. I feel like they want you to make it.
They will help you find a job.
Help you find new careers in your field.
Admission advisor Linda was awesome. She helped me every step of the way.
Dental assistant classes m-f 8 month program. Updated facility.
Start Your Review of Concorde Career Institute - Jacksonville
Financial Aid advisor helped me every step of the way.
Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful
They do not care what ethnicity you are here. People in the different classes hang out.