Concorde Career Institute - Dallas Reviews

My cousin went here so I heard it was a great place to be at. The teachers were good as well. The classes were very helpful and not boring at all.
This program strengthens you as a person!
The first 20 weeks online classes are available and your able to work.
Start Your Review of Concorde Career Institute - Dallas
I am impressed of the dental hygiene faculty.
Great so far, challenging and fun. I am excited that I am in dental hygiene.
You have to work hard to be accepted into any of the certificate programs at Concorde. It is an excelerated program and you must be prepared to work hard to finish.
I took anatomy and physiology online and I did well.
Overall the campus has nice students. The dental hygiene class is a hard working team.
It is a little expensive and financial aid is contributing a lot. Hower, I knew that when I signed up.
I am able to take an online bacholer degree after I comple my associates.
The work load is very demanding and intense. I am in the dental hygiene program and I am very impressed by the amount of organization my program is.
Associate degrees are offered as well as online bachelor degrees.
Our school has an online library as well as a physical library. This Concorde campus has two computer labs and personal study areas.
I'm thankful for concorde and enjoy the experience and education I am receiving.
I love my peers we work hard together.
The course work is rigerous and heavy but the instructors are with you the whole way!
The education is interactive, challenging and exactly what I was looking for.
Start Your Review of Concorde Career Institute - Dallas
The online curriculum is on professionalism which serves as a great resource for students to excel in the business world.
The externship and graduation center gives you many resources to use and consider for post-education.
The LRC has a plethora or resources to take your education to the next level.