Concorde Career Institute - Dallas Reviews

Concorde is an amazing school! The director for the DA program is great. She is willing to work with you and help you if you need it. The teachers at this school and even the financial aid advisors are so kind.
I really liked the experience and the fast pace when it comes to enrolling and getting everything done.
My cousin went here so I heard it was a great place to be at. The teachers were good as well. The classes were very helpful and not boring at all.
Start Your Review of Concorde Career Institute - Dallas
This program strengthens you as a person!
The first 20 weeks online classes are available and your able to work.
I am impressed of the dental hygiene faculty.
Great so far, challenging and fun. I am excited that I am in dental hygiene.
You have to work hard to be accepted into any of the certificate programs at Concorde. It is an excelerated program and you must be prepared to work hard to finish.
I took anatomy and physiology online and I did well.
Overall the campus has nice students. The dental hygiene class is a hard working team.
It is a little expensive and financial aid is contributing a lot. Hower, I knew that when I signed up.
I am able to take an online bacholer degree after I comple my associates.
The work load is very demanding and intense. I am in the dental hygiene program and I am very impressed by the amount of organization my program is.
Associate degrees are offered as well as online bachelor degrees.
Our school has an online library as well as a physical library. This Concorde campus has two computer labs and personal study areas.
I'm thankful for concorde and enjoy the experience and education I am receiving.
I love my peers we work hard together.
Start Your Review of Concorde Career Institute - Dallas
The education is interactive, challenging and exactly what I was looking for.
The course work is rigerous and heavy but the instructors are with you the whole way!
The online curriculum is on professionalism which serves as a great resource for students to excel in the business world.