- 2 Year
- SAN BERNARDINO, CA
- Professorsgrade C+
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Safetygrade A minus
- Student Lifegrade C+
- Locationgrade C minus
- Branch of
- Concorde Career Colleges
Explore Concorde San Bernardino’s career driven health care programs in dental hygiene, medical assisting, neurodiagnostic technology, respiratory therapy, vocational nursing, and others. The diploma and associate programs are designed to equip you with the skills needed to start a new career.*
We are close to major freeways and public transportation, and one hour from the beach and mountains. Our campus is located off the Waterman North exit of the 10 freeway on West Hospitality Lane.
We offer labs, a learning resource center, career and student service centers and more to help prepare you to go after a new health care career. A dental hygiene clinic, open to the public, is also offered where students get supervised hands-on training.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Most Popular Majors
- Medical Assistant142 Graduates
- Dental Assisting105 Graduates
- Nursing Assistant97 Graduates
- Medical Technician58 Graduates
- Medical Insurance Billing and Claims31 Graduates
- Respiratory Care Therapy31 Graduates
- Dental Hygiene22 Graduates
- Surgical Technologist14 Graduates
- Mix of Online and on Campus100%
- On Campus0%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Concorde Career College - San Bernardino Reviews
To get you started and thoroughly explain the process and help every step of the way.