Concorde Career College - North Hollywood Reviews

Teachers are very nice and helpful you learn something new everyday it's very hands on. You will have a great experience. The staff is also very supportive in every way. There's lots of positive energy and encouragement. The facility is great it self they provide a shuttle. Its a very good school.
I love this school. It has opened my mind about the future that I attend to reach. The goals I have, are looking closer every time. I love the medical field, and the Medical Assisting program is a struggle, but beyond worth it. I can`t wait to get certified, and working as a Medical Assistant. I want to further on, use this experience to advance as a Registered Nurse in the future. Concorde Career College is a great school, and I do not regret enrolling to it. I am learning so much everyday, and intend to apply my knowledge when I am in the actual field. I recommend people to consider Concorde.
Plenty of privacy to study.
Start Your Review of Concorde Career College - North Hollywood
I have not gotten to the intern yet.
Scheduling is fine. The only thing they can improve is to allow transfer credits.
I don't like online courses. I prefer attending the school.
They help as much as possible.
It is fine as it is.
Becoming a Medical Assistant, opens my mind in furthering expanding my health career. The program is great, and the tuition is affordable.
the students are friendly and focused
the total experienced is so far very good. nothing to complain about
the tuition and financial aid are upfront and worth
unique things about the school the opportunities
the aspects of the course collaborate with all the aspects
The academics offered at our school are in demand
I really like the school and i would choose the same school if given another chance.
post graduate services are very efficient
Start Your Review of Concorde Career College - North Hollywood
the resources that are available for the students is very helpful.
the computer network at the school is very adequate.
I have not started class yet but I have my schedule and I really like it. I have a lot of time to do my homework, the classes are flexible enough for me to get a part time job.