Concorde Career College - Memphis Reviews

I enjoy Concorde and I'm blessed to be able to go there but......somethings should be different. The teachers need to be more motivated to teach and treat us like adults.
My experience at Concorde has been great. Everyone is nice and caring about your education. The school has the best labs to reinforce what I have learned in lecture.
I love my chosen major, but there are so many changes that need to take place at this location. Students are suffering with huge issues and paying for it financially
Start Your Review of Concorde Career College - Memphis
Very unprofessional,no communication ,some of the program directors don't handle things the way they should, don't explain situations in its entirety, it's evident alot of the staff are there just to collect checks. I would not reccomend to anyone! At least not the memphis campus !!
I have only started a program at Concorde Career College just a week ago but I am already loving it! The faculty are committed to you doing well and want to help you all they can. All the staff from Admissions to Financial Aid and Students Services as well as the janitors and Security personnel are very friendly and helpful. I am already learning a lot and I am excited to continue with my studies!
Concorde is a great place for getting your licenses in medical training. The staff is all very friendly and helpful.
I will not transfer credit
Some of the teachers don't be on time and i'm taking class that I don't need
Some of the students are caring some or not caring
My major is Dental Hygiene that something I have been dying to do since I was a little girl
The teachers are very helpful and they make sure that you have everything you need.
Everything is very up forward
Great teachers with great teaching methods
Great school & great environment
It will get me in a fourth field I think I'll enjoy.
Still try to get use to college.
A certain teacher doesn't seem to know the material.
Start Your Review of Concorde Career College - Memphis
They are willing to help you out in every area of school.
High speed and much availability
AWESOME! Our uniforms make us different